PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tapatalk

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by webwzrd
"better", I'm not taking the bait on that one. However surely you must know there are some other worthwhile choices (and they use Tapatalk.)
I Don't think he's baiting you! I've NEVER seen another H2 forum that has the Membership that this one has nor has the Traffic this one has! Just because they use tapatalk Doesn't mean it's a Better Forum OR more Popular! I'd like to know WHO it is also!

Old 04-29-2015, 07:54 AM

The fact that this forum is big and active keeps people here and that's great. However it apparently also allows the administrator(s) to get away with being stubborn about making the forum mobile friendly. Tapatalk isn't the only way to do it, but since this forum isn't responsive on it's own, Tapatalk is the easiest way to go.

The process to set this site up with Tapatalk would take less than 1/2 hour. For those that don't care, nothing changes. For those that would find using the forum on their phone of value would be very happy.

There are plenty of posts here about people troubleshooting a problem, with advice and suggestions being offered. Sometimes it's nice to access the info on your phone while working on the vehicle. Not to mention if a problem happens while you're out and about with your phone being the only access to helpful information.

Old 04-29-2015, 08:02 AM

Update: I owe the administrators a huge apology! Since the last time I checked, the forum has been made mobile friendly. If it was announced somewhere, I must have missed it.

Although I like using Tapatalk mostly because it works well and keeps all my forums in one place, but now that this is mobile friendly, most of the points I was trying to make are already addressed and addressed well.

Well done!

Old 05-04-2015, 04:31 PM
IB Staff

Originally Posted by webwzrd
Update: I owe the administrators a huge apology! Since the last time I checked, the forum has been made mobile friendly. If it was announced somewhere, I must have missed it.

Although I like using Tapatalk mostly because it works well and keeps all my forums in one place, but now that this is mobile friendly, most of the points I was trying to make are already addressed and addressed well.

Well done!
There will be a mobile app called GarageTalk with the forum listed in it coming in the next couple weeks as well. Stay tuned! We hear you guys asking for more mobile support.