PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

do you know what God says about heaven and hell?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: do you know what God says about heaven and hell?

Yeah I know he'll probably whoop my *** one day if I ever meet him, but maybe he'll forget all about this ;-) He'll probably take that new blue truck of his and park one of his front wheels on my hood and say "Who's a dik NOW huh, huh?" and I'll be like "yup, you still are buddy"

Denniswon't let me pick on him anymore, so I said OK; Mark dissappeared into never-never land unfortunately (I still don't get it but I hope he is OK) so I can't pick on him anymore; NOW, Mike isn't as , er, passive? as Dennis or Mark, so he makes up for both so now it's his turn I just hope his pool boy doesn't come after me or something.

Old 04-18-2007, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: importkiller

now go change your pad Michelle
I would but the one's you told me you used aren't available in this area

Old 04-18-2007, 05:48 PM

dear lord...that's all you got? I've heard better comebacks from 5 year olds at the park. What's next...a momma joke?!?!?!

Bieng that your the lil biatch of the forum I figured I'd give you a new avatar picture....enjoy

Old 04-18-2007, 05:50 PM

BTW.........

Old 04-18-2007, 05:51 PM

wellllllllllll hellooooooooooo...for those of you who think he's such a dik etc., etc .,etc..if yer panties are in sucha wad....he DID leave all his email/blog/website info...so go tell him!

Old 04-18-2007, 05:52 PM

nah...he's a dik for posting what he did...no need to attack him anywhere but here.

Old 04-18-2007, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: importkiller

dear lord...that's all you got? I've heard better comebacks from 5 year olds at the park. What's next...a momma joke?!?!?!

Bieng that your the lil biatch of the forum I figured I'd give you a new avatar picture....enjoy

UH HUH, attack a man but too afraid to confront him email to email. You wussy! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?

And yes, my comebacks are pathetic. I have always been critisized in my life of being "too nice" but as I get older, I get wiser and am starting to realize that being nice is a joke and I have to be a dik, like you Mike (yeah, it is a lame comeback, so, SO, Your mama, uh, well, yeah yo mama SOOOOOO fat, when she goes into McDonald's they turn the sign on the door to CLOSED because they know they won't have enough food left for anybody else...........)

[&o]

Old 04-18-2007, 06:03 PM

hold on....when my son wakes up from his nap I'll have hime give me some comebacks to reply to you with....at least they will be closer to your level

and there is no reason to attack him via email.....he posted HERE I replied HERE...thats all there is to it...he wants to continue the discussion then I will be the first to reply....Have you ever known me to back down from ANYONE?!?!?!?!

Old 04-18-2007, 06:05 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

I'm staying the hell away from this one LOL!
Amen to that

Old 04-18-2007, 06:07 PM

I'm a Roman Catholic, my entire family are Roman Catholics....I mourned when the Pope died like most RC's did...but I HATE Bible Thumpers that think it's needed to push any believe on people.

Quick Reply: do you know what God says about heaven and hell?