PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Billions in Change

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2016, 11:21 AM
Default Billions in Change

I originally posted this on my amgenerals.com but thought i should put it here too to get some more people to watch it. I have absolutely no affiliation with this guy or five hour energy but I would like to. if any of y'all have a bunch of extra money that you would like to donate to a good cause this would be one to look into (not that he needs the money or has his hand out). This guy Manoj Bhargava is legit.

Very rarely do I see a video or documentary that so interesting and so profound that you would actually want to share it with other people (and for those of you who know me by very rarely I mean never ever.) I hate when someone says i should watch a video and then when I'm done my response is normally can I please have the last five(ish) minutes of my life back. But this is 43 minutes worth watching, you'll probably want to watch it twice and share it. This guy is the founder and ceo of 5 Hour Energy drink. He has a net worth of well over 4 Billion dollars (with a B). He has donated over 99% of it! Thats roughly $3,960,000,000. Wow!!! Whenever i do hit the jackpot lotto i will donate allmost all my money to this guy. If you drink 5 Hour Energy drink up- your money is going to a good place. I have never tryed one but i will now just to check it out. I guess they have like 50 flavors of them and they're all kinda horrible tasting so they keep coming up with new ones all the time but, apparently it's all natural good stuff for you which is my kind of thing (as long as it is GMO free!)
What are y'all's thoughts ???

Billions in Change

Old 03-31-2016, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

Honestly no disrespect meant or intended to the OP, but .....

he lives here in suburban Detroit, he is our own Koch Brothers, spends millions every year manipulating elections. Even hangs with Adelson and Koch.

Great PR movie... "I'm a good guy.... I help the poor and down trodden", while he secretly he slips them the shaft at every turn. Facts hurt.

He's on my chit just because of his political motivations, never mind all the pending litigation against his companies.

If it were not truly sick, it could be almost comical how our MI Attorney General, and those in other states, ended up with BIG fat donations. Now why would a great guy like that pump so much money predominantly at State AGs? Could it be... those are the guys in charge of investigating bad business practices and improper advertising claims?????? Doh!