PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new to the forum

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2018, 09:20 PM
Default new to the forum

Hello, I am from NC and I own a 2009 H3T

Old 05-30-2018, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Ron Justus
Hello, I am from NC and I own a 2009 H3T
Welcome to HF, fellow H3T owner.
Post some pix!

Old 05-30-2018, 02:06 PM

Thank you that is very Kind of you.
I always LOVE LOVE a HUMMER. You know there is NO 2008 or 2009 H2 anywhere for sale. And you know what **** me off. Is CarFaxreports. I knowtice that all the H2 HUMMER 100 mile radius from San Francisco all has like 100,000 to 150,000 milage on them. Im like how is that possible and guess what?
If you look at the Car Fax Reports There is like decades of years missing then it say Odometer is wrong.
#CarFaxReports know they are Frauding helping Car Dealers instead of the Car Shoppers.
Don't you think that is FRAUD.
I swear look it up your self I been Researching for a while now.
Im like it would show every Oil and Check up work done then missing like 10 years, were are the Decade of years missing. Like those Cars aka hummers are registered in service stations and auto shops and why its all missing for years then show up in Auto Sales.

Somebody in the HUMMER FORUM just reply to me said DONT BUY a HUMMER if I don't have money to fix.
But its my Dream Car/Truck. I think I might have to start taking Mechanical School.
Look for Hummer Buddy in SanFrancisco, San Jose, Hayward Bay Area to Help Teach me.
Hummer Buddy sound more like it.

Old 05-30-2018, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by SFgirl
I always LOVE LOVE a HUMMER. You know there is NO 2008 or 2009 H2 anywhere for sale. And you know what **** me off. Is CarFaxreports. I knowtice that all the H2 HUMMER 100 mile radius from San Francisco all has like 100,000 to 150,000 milage on them. Im like how is that possible and guess what?
If you look at the Car Fax Reports There is like decades of years missing then it say Odometer is wrong.
#CarFaxReports know they are Frauding helping Car Dealers instead of the Car Shoppers.
Don't you think that is FRAUD.
I swear look it up your self I been Researching for a while now.
Im like it would show every Oil and Check up work done then missing like 10 years, were are the Decade of years missing. Like those Cars aka hummers are registered in service stations and auto shops and why its all missing for years then show up in Auto Sales.

Somebody in the HUMMER FORUM just reply to me said DONT BUY a HUMMER if I don't have money to fix.
But its my Dream Car/Truck. I think I might have to start taking Mechanical School.
Look for Hummer Buddy in SanFrancisco, San Jose, Hayward Bay Area to Help Teach me.
Hummer Buddy sound more like it.
Huhhh? I have no idea what you mean. What's wrong with 100,000 - 150,000 miles? What's missing? What "decades" are missing?

BTW, for reference, my '08 H3 Alpha had just a bit under 100,000 miles when I bought it in 2015. It now has about 125,000.

Oh, and Carfax isn't worth the paper it's printed on. It ONLY reflects items that have actually been reported. BTW, grammer and punctuation go a long way towards clarifying what you are talking about.

Old 05-31-2018, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by SFgirl
I always LOVE LOVE a HUMMER. ....

But its my Dream Car/Truck. I think I might have to start taking Mechanical School....
I MOVED you other post to your own thread because you jumped in here on Ron J's thread and HIJACKED it. That somebody was me, and that is not what I said. I suggested it is not a good idea to buy an out of production 8 year old + vehicle if you have no automotive repair/maintenance ability and are on a limited budget.

Then you did it again????

Let me make this clear. This thread is NOT yours, stop blabbering about YOU, move along and post whatever you like in your own thread. Anybody else want to go to the SF girl thread, it is right here, please do. https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/n...king-h2-39809/

Ron J.... welcome to HF, sorry for the noobys that do not understand forum etiquette.