New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New from Arizona Glendale

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2021, 02:57 PM
Default New from Arizona Glendale

Hello,
I am now a owner of a 2006 H3. Thanks to this site I was able to consider many variables and factors in my purchase, and I still went a fourth and purchased 2006 H3...lol.. But really, it is very clean inside, and I enjoy the way it feels and drives. The price was right, but almost every common issue discussed on this board has already rear its head, well except valve seats in the head, which is still yet to be determined. Regardless Ive quickly grown attached to this gem, and loved pulling up next to my wife's 2020 JKU in the driveway and confirming my decision over another Jeep, came close but once I drove this H3 I had to get it. Already replaced plugs, cleaned MAF, and cleaned throttle body, replaced both cam sensors and ordering cam actuator...AC Delco of course, radiator started leaking yesterday,...LOL...So everything I've read I've been well aware its coming, still bought it....thanks to all who share information, I have been in several sites over the years, pro-touring.com since 2001, LS1.com Ratsun.com, several others and with the right people they have all been interesting.

I have no plans on swamping a v8 motor into the H3, if anything I would have interest in the 3.7, it seems to make the most sense out of anything else, but will drive this motor until there is no compression left, which may be a short time...lol

Old 01-11-2021, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to HF.

Old 01-12-2021, 10:49 AM

Welcome to HF

Old 01-13-2021, 03:58 PM

welcome to HF

Old 01-13-2021, 05:25 PM

Welcome to the forum.

You shall find all you need here.

Old 01-19-2021, 06:04 AM

Welcome, Do you have some pics?

Old 06-17-2021, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by Just Bob
Hello,
I am now a owner of a 2006 H3. Thanks to this site I was able to consider many variables and factors in my purchase, and I still went a fourth and purchased 2006 H3...lol.. But really, it is very clean inside, and I enjoy the way it feels and drives. The price was right, but almost every common issue discussed on this board has already rear its head, well except valve seats in the head, which is still yet to be determined. Regardless Ive quickly grown attached to this gem, and loved pulling up next to my wife's 2020 JKU in the driveway and confirming my decision over another Jeep, came close but once I drove this H3 I had to get it. Already replaced plugs, cleaned MAF, and cleaned throttle body, replaced both cam sensors and ordering cam actuator...AC Delco of course, radiator started leaking yesterday,...LOL...So everything I've read I've been well aware its coming, still bought it....thanks to all who share information, I have been in several sites over the years, pro-touring.com since 2001, LS1.com Ratsun.com, several others and with the right people they have all been interesting.

I have no plans on swamping a v8 motor into the H3, if anything I would have interest in the 3.7, it seems to make the most sense out of anything else, but will drive this motor until there is no compression left, which may be a short time...lol
Nice, another Arizona member. I live in Avondale. Look up Arizona TREK on FB. Great group of people.