PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello all... I'd like to offer free lift kits

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2018, 05:18 PM
Default Hello all... I'd like to offer free lift kits

Hello-

Without grotesquely promoting our brand, I'd like to let you all know that we manufacture lift and leveling kits for many trucks and SUV's. Personally, I am in charge of content generation for our digital channels and am working on a series of installation tutorials for our products.

We would like to showcase our Hummer products and are searching for an H2 and an H3 in the Los Angeles/Orange County region of California that we can use in the videos. We would need your vehicle for a day of filming and in exchange you'll receive a complimentary lift kit professionally installed on your vehicle. Our kits are fully stress tested and guaranteed against failure. They are also fully reversible should you ever decide to return the vehicle to stock.

Feel free to DM me so we can discuss the details further. I'd also be happy to share information on our company as well as links to video content that we've already created.

Thanks for checking this out!

Old 01-31-2018, 08:12 AM
Super Moderator

Just so you know we are on to you, since you mentioned "leveling kits".... those are as useless as **** on a Boar for the H3. The factory T Bar Keys can provide all the lift it can handle, no need to buy anything.

Now if you are talking about a lift kit for the H3, that is a different animal.