New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Bought an "earth colored" 2000 Wagon

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 06:46 AM
Default Bought an "earth colored" 2000 Wagon

If Everything goes thru Tuesday ( which it will) I will be able to pick up my new truck this week. Local Portland Oregon Truckl, no rust, dents, scratches, accidents, corrosion etc.

Truck has 70,000 miles mainly hwy no hard 4x4 but 4,000 miles ago a brand new 6.5 turbo put in. Complete motor, turbo's and tranny. The first motor blew a gasket and water and oil mixed in the motor causing it to blow. Plus new pads, rear rotors, and rear calipers. Total fix bill at Hummer dealer $36,000. Truck has two owers and the second owner had since 20,000 miles and all servicde records since then. Serviced at gthe dealer every 5,000 religously.

No winch but full tan leather with $3k plus real wood kit, big stereo, with flip up rear camera back up camera and screen, 22inch black wheels with large off road tires about 30%wear only, auto start alarm system, rear jump seat in matching leather, passenger knee kit, front light bar around windshield, predator stage 2 wake up kit including 4" exhaust and new carpet kit.

Going to add, seat heaters, hood sound deadening kit, T-Rex Momo sterring wheel. LED HID light bar 30", low profile roof rack, HID xenon headlights, replace all marker lights with LED. Eventually predator rear bumper, ladder, interior and fire wall sound deadening kit.

Love the color and very rare, in the bright sun it looks almost grey, at night black. I am buying the truck from a longtime dealer buddy for $40k!!!! Crazy deal considering the new motor, tranny and brakes.

I will post pics when I pick her up. Good things come to those who are patient
Mike

Old 01-16-2012, 04:38 PM

Post some pics as soon as possible. Congrats.

Old 01-16-2012, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by 5 Fans
Post some pics as soon as possible. Congrats.
Thanks Man. I just went and saw it today and found out it also has remote start and pretty cool alarm system as well. I am getting a complete detail done, repaint undercarrage black, touch up the paint wax and buff and the fixing a lock. Hope to pick up Thursday and it is snowing the first time this year in Portland. SNOW SNOW SNOW!!

Pretty excited

Old 01-16-2012, 07:56 PM

Can't wait to see pics! Congrats!

Old 01-16-2012, 08:15 PM

I just went and test drove a 2000 H1 today and didn't think anybody could match the deal he's offering on it with a new motor, turbo and everything else gone thru and resealed, but it sounds like you got damn near the same deal!
Wait---his has a Monsoon system AND a winch!
Hope you enjoy your new 1, can't wait to see pics....

Old 01-18-2012, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by twinmill28
I just went and test drove a 2000 H1 today and didn't think anybody could match the deal he's offering on it with a new motor, turbo and everything else gone thru and resealed, but it sounds like you got damn near the same deal!
Wait---his has a Monsoon system AND a winch!
Hope you enjoy your new 1, can't wait to see pics....
Yep no winch unfortunately but has an amazing alpine system, amps, flip up monitor, color back up camera, dvd, etc. A slight delay picking her up but hope to have home this weekend!

Old 01-28-2012, 09:47 AM

emabarrased to admit but the truck I purchased fell through last minute. Long story but totally bummed. Had the truck and had to back out. The search continues totally bummed as I loved everything thr truck had going for it. Sorry for the premature post but when I posted the truck was bought and never thought she would not close out!

Old 01-28-2012, 09:04 PM

That's Ok, we bought a brand new Chrysler 300C back in '05 and after I left for work the next morning my wife called the dealer freaking out that we couldn't afford it and could they take it back?!! Fortunately they couldn't, but we spent something like 6 hours at the dealer trying to put the deal together.