Meets, Events, and Shows Have a meet, show, or other event to announce? Read the pinned thread about how to get your event posted!

OFF-Road Event - Midwest - POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 06:34 PM
Default RE: OFF-Road Event - Midwest - Mid-End January

Theres nothing wrong with showing emotion j/k..... Anybody have underbody protection/skid plates for transmission/skid plates?

Old 01-10-2008, 06:40 PM

I dont know if I would have enough cash by then for the rock rails, unless someone would buy my step tubes. I already have the UCP installed though...

Thats awesome of you to try though!!!

How much are the rock rails, anyway?

Old 01-10-2008, 06:50 PM

I may have to get that..

Old 01-10-2008, 06:55 PM

I have the underbody protection and rock rails on mine already. I am ordering the rear shock skid plates and the rear diff. skid plate very soon from Boulder Accessories.

I'm not sure how much the stuff is. I can get some pricing and post tomorrow.

Old 01-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Super Moderator

If I keep my H3, or get a new one, I'm going to have the underbody cages installed, probably at your dealer Mike. We'll have to wait to see what happens with this thing.

If I order the parts on the 19th when I'm coming by you, will they be here in time for Saturday? I heard it's hard to install them since they are so heavy. Would I be able to bolt them on at the park, or would somebody from service be able to do it before we head out to the Badlands?

Old 01-11-2008, 07:55 PM

i did mine.. probably best to use air-tools. Yes, they are heavy... but would be better if done at home or dealership.. not in off road park..

Old 01-11-2008, 08:29 PM

ORIGINAL: HumminNBoatin

Add another Tenative to list boys!!!!! I will probubly follow Zyne out
Cool, was gunna PM you about it this evening ... Hey Mike .. we on for Sat butwhat time are we meeting at the park?

Old 01-11-2008, 08:32 PM

ORIGINAL: thehammerh3

Dam that means we gotta leave chicago at 6-7am?
Quit your whining .. I forgot to account for the time zone difference last time we went .. I left at 4 only to be there at 7:30 instead of around 8:30 *doh* Won't be doing that **** again LOL!

Old 01-11-2008, 08:40 PM

<-------------Adrian likes his sleep

Old 01-11-2008, 08:41 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerMike

ORIGINAL: thehammerh3

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

ORIGINAL: HummerMike

If the last person there is made trail leader then I'm not waiting for mike on route 41 this time.

I'll bring the chainsaw and my leatherface mask.
Well see, this time we'll have a newbie with us, so we can just sucker, uh, ask him to be a trail leader, and then we he gets stuck, we'll all just drive away really quickly [8D]

Leatherface mask huh? Remind me NEVER to set foot inside your home again, even during the day, with all the windows and doors open
woo I hope I am not the sucker and Iam definately not being a trail leader since I have no idea where I am going when we get there.. Although I am pretty crazy at times so maybe I will consider it.
We'll figure something out for the trail leader. Maybe I'll get a "door prize" from work for whoever becomes the trail leader. Kinda like an incentive. Maybe I'll bring a "boobie" prize too for that one person who moves a pebble thats in the way of their truck.
Boobie? If she's hot I may have to consider kickin' some pebbles around just for the hell of it ... hehhe e..

Quick Reply: OFF-Road Event - Midwest - POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER