PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks to all the forum members!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 08:21 PM
Default RE: Thanks to all the forum members!

ORIGINAL: smokinhummer

I am right there with you. I have had my H3X for 4 weeks and three days after driving it away from the dealer I came upon a cement truck(on Beltway 8 and 288)spitting clumps of cement out the back. Wouldn't you know it, cement either hit the side of my door or was thrown up from the tire leaving a scratch.

Bought mine from Ron Carter Hummer on I-45

All these Houstonians, we should get together for a ride. ( just not on Beltway 8)
Oh man smokinhummer sorry to hear that. What a rotten deal. I don't know what it is around here with stuff flying off trucks. How did you fix the scratch? I'd like to learn from you since it's inevitable that I'll be doing a lot of touch-up too.

A ride sounds like a great idea...and definitely not on the beltway!

Luke

Old 11-25-2007, 08:22 PM

ORIGINAL: 2zRescue

Hey thas awesome! Welcome!
Than you 2zRescue! Good to be here with this great bunch of folks.

Luke

Old 11-25-2007, 08:24 PM

ORIGINAL: azz7772

way to go[sm=smiley16.gif] hope you have good luck with it for myself i have wanted one since they started teasing us in magazines with concepts and rumors but i also cannot believe that today i actually have one
Thanks azz7772! I know exactly what you mean. I have been eyeballing them for a long time too. Can't believe I finally pulled the trigger, but glad we both did.

Luke

Old 11-25-2007, 08:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

Cool thread. Glad to see we have another satisfied customer. I too think my 3 is a great little big truck!
Howdy Doc Olds! Thanks to you and the other mods for the great work you do here. It's an excellent forum and I've learned a lot from everyone. It really is a great little truck. I took it out for some break-in miles today and was grinning ear-to-ear the whole time.

Luke

Old 11-25-2007, 08:40 PM

ORIGINAL: H34me

Those are some great pics of your rig. What a beauty!

Luke

Hope you have a fun
Thanks Luke!!

Old 11-25-2007, 08:40 PM

ORIGINAL: josh1899

Howdy Josh, thanks! You got it...the beltway's where I got up-close and personal with that 4X4. Hehe. It is hard to believe the volume of crap isn't it? I thought I was the only magnet 'round here.

I bought it at Beck & Masten on FM 1960. I spent so much time lurking in their lot I thought thay'd start thinking I was casing the joint. They treated me well and we cut a fair deal. The $1,000 GM is kicking in right now helped. Where'd you get yours?

Luke
I got mine at Beck and Masten as well! Went through the internet dept. Salesman was awesome, but the finance guy was an ***. Know of any good places around here to go wheelin'? We were talking about going up to Uncle Sam's Off Road Park in Hunts-vegas.
Hey Josh. Hehe too funny, we have brother H3's. Smart move going through the Internet group. I usually buy from the fleet manager, which is probably the same guy nowadays, but for some reason forgot to take that approach this time. Everyone was good with me from the start so I guess I just kept going. It was one of the most hassleless (if that's a word) car buying experiences I ever had. Maybe I caught 'em at the right time and they needed to move cars.

I don't know any good wheelin' palces around here unfortunately. I'm fairly new to Houston and have a little start-up company so it's been pretty heads-down on work since I got here. If you all go plan on going out I'd like to tag along.

Luke

Old 11-25-2007, 08:50 PM

ORIGINAL: H34 pleasure

Welcome...pics...pics...[sm=Flahssssss.gif]
Hi H34 pleasure! Thanks for the welcome.

Sorry I came so close palgarizing yout nickname. I thought I was being clever, but you were clever first. I will change it if it's too close for your liking. Just let me know.

I will definitely post some pics soon. My digital camera died last month. [:@] I did find a post that looks just like it though minus the Nerf bars. Looks just like pgaduane's...

https://www.hummerforums.com/m_89878/tm.htm

Man, I am just stealing everyones stuff tonigh aren't I?

Luke

Old 11-25-2007, 08:55 PM

ORIGINAL: H34me

ORIGINAL: H34 pleasure

Welcome...pics...pics...[sm=Flahssssss.gif]
Hi H34 pleasure! Thanks for the welcome.

Sorry I came so close palgarizing yout nickname. I thought I was being clever, but you were clever first. I will change it if it's too close for your liking. Just let me know.

I will definitely post some pics soon. My digital camera died last month. [:@] I did find a post that looks just like it though minus the Nerf bars. Looks just like pgaduane's...

https://www.hummerforums.com/m_89878/tm.htm

Man, I am just stealing everyones stuff tonigh aren't I?

Luke

Opps, on second thought his might be gray. I can't tell with these old eyes.

Well, it looks like that...but it's black. Hehe. Black handles, black mirrors, black interior, and the standard non-shiney wheels.

Luke

Old 11-25-2007, 09:05 PM
Super Moderator

Glad it all worked out for you.... and if the members here helped then good for them also...

Old 11-25-2007, 09:36 PM

Just remember the FIRST ROCK CHIP in the windshield is the toughest and ITS COMING ! Especially if you have lots of debris on the Houston highways.

Welcome to the family !

Quick Reply: Thanks to all the forum members!