PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pls help me... Should I buy this H3 ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 12:55 PM

I cannot say that parts for GM is more expensive, compare to another brands,especially foreign one. Plus, like guys said in previous posts, it's always good idea to make search online and to try to find cheaper way and better prices for parts. And if you have good mechanic guy, who can fix your truck, so it doesn't matter what kind of car is this: Hummer, Toyota, Honda etc.

Old 02-05-2015, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by kramcard6
H3Ray, Your correct, Onstar isn't free, but how can you put a price on a family members life? Just think if you had a child or your wife, or heck might be your BF, who knows.. Anyway, Say it's late one night, a deer jumps out in front of your loved one, They try to miss it and run down a hill, flipping the truck. Do you really think you'd call it junk then? What would Toyota do if that happened? Nothing because they don't have Onstar! Your loved one would be laying down there out of site and would die. So you call it harassment. We're all just getting tired of hearing you be so Neg about Hummer's. I can tell ya, I've got Onstar on all my car's / trucks and wouldn't let my wife or child get in there with out it. So yes if you can upgrade the Onstar to a newer unit and get bluetooth isn't worth every penny and that's my 2 cent's worth. H3Ray. Please stop and think before you open your mouth.
You like all of us in America pay. We are all slaves here. You pay for gas, repairs, tag, traffic violations, the stealership and on and on. How much is Onstar every month? You think this is a free country? Guess again buddy. Stop paying taxes and lets see how free you are homey. Onstar like AAA is a joke. I've owned my Prius since 2006 and only once it never started. Nine years never had a problem and I rag the car out. I don't need the BS Onstar or AAA. Has it ever occurred to you this is why GM builds vehicles that are problematic? Better yet walk ... Live near places where you can shop and walk. Walking is great for your health. Think about it sherlock. My H3 is a toy. Nothing more, nothing less. Something to tinker with in my spare time. However, if I continue to have problems I will get rid of it. End of story.

Last edited by H3Ray; 02-05-2015 at 04:34 AM.
Old 02-05-2015, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by H3Ray
You like all of us in America pay. We are all slaves here. You pay for gas, repairs, tag, traffic violations, the stealership and on and on. How much is Onstar every month? You think this is a free country? Guess again buddy. Stop paying taxes and lets see how free you are homey. Onstar like AAA is a joke. I've owned my Prius since 2006 and only once it never started. Nine years never had a problem and I rag the car out. I don't need the BS Onstar or AAA. Has it ever occurred to you this is why GM builds vehicles that are problematic? Better yet walk ... Live near places where you can shop and walk. Walking is great for your health. Think about it sherlock. My H3 is a toy. Nothing more, nothing less. Something to tinker with in my spare time. However, if I continue to have problems I will get rid of it. End of story.
now it all makes sense. Prius owner and anti American!
Home of the FREE not everything is free like the Obama crowd thinks.
Please, please, please sell the H3!

Last edited by TAINTER; 02-05-2015 at 08:23 AM.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by H3Ray
H3Ray, i can't remember anywhere where anyone has said anything was free, Onstar for D&C is $249 per year, that's .68cent per day. for .68cent per day i know if my wife has someone watching over her. H3Ray do you have kids? wife? Mother? Father? Oh i bet it's your BF that talked you in to buying that Prius, This is America, each day i'm sure you waste .68 cent on something? bottle of pop? candy bar? something you like right? your Boy Friend i'm sure wants something that you buy him? Everyone doesn't live where they can walk to shop or eat or a movie. In NC it's 7 miles from where i live to where i work. If you like living where you can walk everywhere and yes it's great for your health to walk. But I can go out on my back deck and take a **** and no one can see or care. And your correct, our H3's might not be the best most dependable trucks on the road. But we don't really care.. Some of us guys like working on our stuff. Us Men like knowing we're fixing anything that goes wrong with them and gives a sense of pride to fix it our self. Now the reason i knew you had a BF and it's ok, we're not here judging you at all, If he's Happy with you we're happy for ya. And we all know he can't be happy, as much bitching as you do on here you have to be driving him crazy also. Tell him we all feel for him. But for goodness sake please stop posting all your BS on here. You know you might need to listen to Brad Paisley i'm still a guy song. Might do you some good.

Last edited by kramcard6; 02-05-2015 at 07:53 AM.
Old 02-17-2015, 05:59 AM

I think you hit the nail on the head kramcard6, she has listened to i,m a little tea pot to many times

Old 02-17-2015, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by badss98
I think you hit the nail on the head kramcard6, she has listened to i,m a little tea pot to many times
Thank goodness but she's (H3Ray) is doing the same thing on other post. All this poor guy ask was for our help and SHE LOL had to go on how bad they are and how great Toyota is BLA BLA BLA