Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Jet Performance Module

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 09:01 AM
Default Jet Performance Module

Anyone here using the Jet Module on their H3? How do you like it? Yea, i know all about the PCM tune however i'm not going that route. Just wondering how you like it, thats all i need to know, not a comparison or info about your PCM tune. thanks

Old 05-08-2010, 01:58 PM

I have looked at the jet module and am getting ready to do the PCM tune. Now you have my attention. How come "Not going to do the PCM tune?" worries me. what's up with that? What have you heard or found out?

Old 05-08-2010, 02:33 PM

Nothing wrong with the PCM tune, most guys go with it. I want something plug and play that i can remove before i go to the dealer for service. If by any chance they need to Flash or go into the PCM, it would be set back to OEM thus loosing the tune. I only plan on keeping the H3 for 1 more year and would remove the Jet Mod. and sell it before trade in.

I did get a PM from a member here that installed the Jet Mod. Stage 2 that is real pleased with the performance.

Last edited by marksteven; 05-08-2010 at 02:43 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:47 PM
Banned

Can you forward that message to me please? I'm curious to know what he said about JET

Old 05-08-2010, 07:10 PM

I'm interested in this also. I'm ready to tune my 3.. Thanks

Old 05-08-2010, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by markiemark
I'm interested in this also. I'm ready to tune my 3.. Thanks
Will let you know later this week> I ordered the Stage 1 module today. If its not what i expect, it will go on Ebay but i think it will do what it advertises, Jet has a decent reputation.

Old 05-08-2010, 09:21 PM

Where did you buy it from?

Old 05-08-2010, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by justin67
Where did you buy it from?

Streetside auto.com With a promo coupon code for $5.00 off, Final cost is $221.00 with free shipping

Old 05-17-2010, 07:44 PM

Well, i installed my Jet Module this evening. First off i want to thank the member who stated that after he did the PCM tune for less, he didnt notice a drastic change. first, install time was 1/2 hour. after the install, no warning lites came on with no Re-learn needed. The only changes after disconnecting the battery was the clock time. radio presets stayed the same. the truck started right up. when i backed out the garage and took off, i immeditely noticed a difference. the truck Rolled rather than dragged. under hard acceleration, the nose lifted slightly, there was no bog in acceleration and it moved for a change. there was no effort taking off and getting on the freeway with 315's. is it like an Alpha? no way however it almost feels like i have the 285's back or it grew another cylinder. it does not feel like the same 3.7 engine so my opinion is it was well worth it. i'm sure fuel milage wont be better because i will take advantage of the extra power. once i do the Air-Doc, i expect even better performance. overall, so far i'm pleased.

Old 05-17-2010, 11:26 PM

What is the model number or what do I ask for if I want to order one of these?

Quick Reply: Jet Performance Module