Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Amp and sub hooked up no sound on sub but sound is on door speakers

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2021, 11:07 AM
Default Amp and sub hooked up no sound on sub but sound is on door speakers

I have a 2007 hummer h3 and I can’t get any sound from the subs. The amp is powered on. What I have is a gmos 1 harness hooked up to an aftermarket pioneer radio. The side door speakers play fine but no sound from the subwoofers. Is the issue the gmos 1 harness? Can I run an amp with this or do I need to go gmos 4? If this can be ran with the gmos 1 how do I wire it correctly? I tried a few ways but it didn’t work and don’t want to try anything. All help is greatly appreciated and if any further information is needed please ask (this didn’t come with a stock amp to my knowledge, both cargo areas in the back are empty and for storage I believe?)

Old 09-30-2021, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Ty Montana
I have a 2007 hummer h3 and I can’t get any sound from the subs. The amp is powered on. What I have is a gmos 1 harness hooked up to an aftermarket pioneer radio. The side door speakers play fine but no sound from the subwoofers. Is the issue the gmos 1 harness? Can I run an amp with this or do I need to go gmos 4? If this can be ran with the gmos 1 how do I wire it correctly? I tried a few ways but it didn’t work and don’t want to try anything. All help is greatly appreciated and if any further information is needed please ask (this didn’t come with a stock amp to my knowledge, both cargo areas in the back are empty and for storage I believe?)

also I have a add a circuit fuse tap if it can be used to aid this any?