PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3rd Row Seating!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by DanH3
I am very interested in hearing how it works for you. I have three kids 3 yr,2 yr and 5mo. Currently we can't take the whole family out with our H3. I would love to put a third row seat in it for my 3 yr old, but I can't find anywhere on the website if they come with child seat anchors. 5 Fans, did that happen to come up during your discussion with them?
I don't think there are anchors but it's possible. I purchased the floor mount as well so I can rotate the seats to face rear, side or front. Sure can't wait as this adds a whole new dimension to the 3 IMHO.

Old 01-30-2012, 03:35 PM

Just received word that seat is in mfg as we speak. Seat samples that were sent were a match so the stitching and inserts will be a perfect match. Both seats and all hardware should ship out in a few weeks. Everybody stay tuned for more updates.

Old 02-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Default Little Passengers Seat is ON ITS WAY

Its finally on its way. 6 weeks ago I placed an order for my Hummer H3 3rd row seats and today I received word that its on its way. Cant wait until next week when its here. Photos will come. Let me just say that the few photos they have sent to me of the seat bottoms and seat backs are awesome. They look like mini factory bucket seats. Hope that Little Passengers Seat does NOT dissapoint. Stay tuned for more to come.

My H3 will go from a 5 passenger to a 7.

Old 02-10-2012, 09:40 AM

finally! a mod my wife will appreciate.

Old 02-10-2012, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by zderekv
finally! a mod my wife will appreciate.
I agree. These are some super cool looking seats. I am not expecting much in the way of comfort like the factory buckets in the front of the 3's but they will be great for the kiddos. As soon as they come in next week I will scotchguard them and install them.

Photos will come shortly.

Old 02-10-2012, 04:59 PM

sweet! i sent my wife the link and we're planning on picking up a single bucket. not gonna bother with the fancy mount though - it'll be like a jump seats from a defender. i don't really need the extra seat so if i only get one and mount it sideways i'll still have usable cargo area (aka: room for the bulldog) without having to remove it. i/we can't wait to see the pics.

Last edited by zderekv; 02-10-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by zderekv
sweet! i sent my wife the link and we're planning on picking up a single bucket. not gonna bother with the fancy mount though - it'll be like a jump seats from a defender. i don't really need the extra seat so if i only get one and mount it sideways i'll still have usable cargo area (aka: room for the bulldog) without having to remove it. i/we can't wait to see the pics.
Cool. Make sure you tell Michelle at Little Passenger Seats that I sent you. She will take care of you and you can always add an extra seat later if you need too so get what works for you now. Mine come in next week and I wont be home so the photos will come the following week.

Old 10-06-2013, 12:55 PM

Hi, How do you like the third row seats? Are they working for you? I am looking to buy one too... any suggestions/advice?
a-man