Hummer H2 SUT For some who need the usefulness of a truck, but do not want to compromise the Hummer look, the H2 SUT does just that.

New H2 SUT Hard Bed Tonneau Cover in the works!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 07:32 PM

any update on when these will be available??

please add me to the list....

Old 10-29-2015, 10:10 AM
Default Hummer H2 SUT Locking Hard Tonneau Cover

Did you ever make these? How much and how do we order?

Originally Posted by Circuitguy
We are keeping a list of customers who want to purchase one and also a list of customers in the southern CA area that are willing to let us use there H2 SUT for fitting and sizing for the new bed cover.

Anyone that wants on the list to get one just PM us here with your name and contact info and I will have you added.

We are going to state taking PRE-ORDERS on these soon so PM us your info to us right away to be one of the first on the list.

Old 10-29-2015, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Sellbax
Did you ever make these? How much and how do we order?
It's on their website, says it's available.
H2 SUT OEM STYLE LOCKING HARD TONNEAU COVER / 2005-2009 HUMMER H2 SUT

Old 04-07-2016, 10:56 AM
Default Ordered from G-STYLE no cover!

I ordered the cover from G-STYLE more than a year ago, they had me pay a $1000 through slick ******* up front (naïve stupid a. that I was), and now no cover! Seems like a scam to me, if not blatant online fraud. I have asked for a refund, but they have failed to refund saying they have to move inventory to pay the refund.

Checked better business bureau they are making insufficient sales on G-STYLE site and apparently customers are getting screwed with no product and no refunds.

Will be filing charges for fraud in the near future if I don't see a refund from G-STYLE. This is entirely unacceptable. Their wild a. excuse is the same claim as below, can't find a H2 in Southern CA to make the mold and the previous mold broke. Really! Then f. refund the money! It is entirely bs. I'm p. as h.

Police report for online fraud plus filing litigation in small claims court seems to be the remedy at this point. See them behind bars if they don't fix this online fraud bs.

Old 06-28-2016, 06:33 PM
Thumbs down Buyers beware

I purchased a hard top cover for my 2005 H2 Sut about 2 years ago & this person was supposed to be making these hard tops for G style, I ordered 1 directly from him on E bay for half the cost, received it, installed it & with in 6 months the weather seal on hinge of cover started cracking, contacted the guy who made it through e mail & he gave ma a song & dance that it was sold by him personally not by G Style, I threaten to post pic's of his handy work on face book & to G Style, he was very obliging after that, he sent me another hard top on the agreement to not contact anyone about defect on weather seal, when I received the hard top a chunk of fiberglass out of edge of hard top, instead of sending back I fixed myself, about 6 months later weather seal started cracking again, the weather seal is not UV protected, you can order a simple rubber membrane for roofing & install it yourself because your warranty will be done when weather seal for hinge will start cracking. I did contact G Style & said they would check into it, as I can see they are still selling this hard top. Good luck & I hope you are good with making your own repairs & modifications on Hardtop.

Old 06-28-2016, 08:08 PM
Default Follow up wiyh G-Style

I have filed a police report against G-style and their Los Vegas parent company Slick Willie's. for online fraud.

Notified customer support etc. but no response. The ttorney general to follow up.

This year their web site expires and this appears to be a mom and pop, literally, organization. I doubt if their web site will be renewed, but regardless it is alleged they are engaged in false advertisment, unethical misconduct, and online fraud based on the police report and the attorney general. They allegedly spend the money and fail to make refunds for products never received. Unfortunately, unable to take a picture of a product paid for but never received.

Old 08-30-2020, 04:05 PM

is there anyway you can check your tire holder assembly for a part number. i'm looking for one to put on my 2006 H2 SUT.

Old 10-07-2020, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Lucius Graham
is there anyway you can check your tire holder assembly for a part number. i'm looking for one to put on my 2006 H2 SUT.
I have an oem bed cover in mint shape and someone is supposed to pick it up from me tomorrow night. He is paying $1190 for it.