Hummer H2 SUT For some who need the usefulness of a truck, but do not want to compromise the Hummer look, the H2 SUT does just that.

New H2 SUT Hard Bed Tonneau Cover in the works!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 10:08 AM
Smile New H2 SUT Hard Bed Tonneau Cover in the works!

Good morning everyone!

Over the last two years we at G-Style have received hundreds of calls and emails in regards to customers purchasing a GM tonneau cover for the Hummer H2 SUT. As you all know this GM product has long been discontinued, impossible to find and there are no plans for GM to build more.

Taking the huge demand for this product into consideration "including reading all the posts on this forum about owners looking for these covers" We at G-Style are currently working with a manufacture to producing a new hard tonneau bed cover for the Hummer H2 SUT. Our new cover will not have the engineering flaws that the GM cover had "constant leaks, warpage, installation problems, fading ect". We have been working closely with our manufacture to build the best tonneau cover we can offer to all SUT owners.

Today we are currently looking for a few Hummer H2 SUT owners in the Southern California area that would be able to let us use there H2 SUT for sizing, fit and such. This would take under one hour to do per visit and will in no way harm your H2 SUT. We will need several of these Hummer H2 SUT's over several weeks time. If you are a Hummer H2 SUT owner in the Southern California area and would like to participate please PM us your contact info right away so we can go over all the details with you personally.

If anyone has questions or suggestions about this new product please post them here on the forum, we will reply as needed to all.

Old 02-19-2012, 12:28 PM

I live in Socal and would participate in helping out . Let me know

Old 02-19-2012, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by nasty745
I live in Socal and would participate in helping out . Let me know
Great! Just PM us your contact info so we can go over the details with you.

Old 02-20-2012, 06:25 PM
Default Hummer H2 Sut

i need that hard top cover NOW !

Attached Thumbnails New H2 SUT Hard Bed Tonneau Cover in the works!-tn.jpg  
Old 02-20-2012, 06:58 PM

Wow---thanks for stepping up and filling the void.
So many people shy away from taking something like this on because HUMMER's are no longer made and don't feel it would be worth it.
Now we're just waiting for you to step up and take over making the LE and U-steps that everone wants, but with better powder coating on the U's.

Old 02-20-2012, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by twinmill28
Wow---thanks for stepping up and filling the void.
So many people shy away from taking something like this on because HUMMER's are no longer made and don't feel it would be worth it.
Now we're just waiting for you to step up and take over making the LE and U-steps that everone wants, but with better powder coating on the U's.
If we see the demand for a product like this one we will always step up to supply the demand for it. Once we are finished with this H2 SUT hard tonneau cover then we can look into other Hummer owner needs. Until then this project is taking all of our focus. Thanks again for the support!

Old 02-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Default sut cover

pm sent with info to circuit

Old 02-21-2012, 10:38 PM

I think the LE steps are a "nice to have" item, while the U-steps are much more of a need to have for anyone that wheels their deuce.
I've run across alot of deuce owners looking for the U-steps and making do with what shows up on Craigslist. I don't think the demand is quite as high as for the tonneau covers, but if the U-steps could be dialed in at around $400 (where they were being sold new), you'd have a steady stream of buyers.
The LE step manufacturer was Tech Star, I wonder if they were given the same orders from GM not to make any more of those things.

Old 02-22-2012, 04:03 PM
Default SUT Bed Cover

I too will by one as soon as they are ready. Are you planning on starting a list? Thanks for stepping up.

Old 02-25-2012, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by pjensen
I too will by one as soon as they are ready. Are you planning on starting a list? Thanks for stepping up.
We are keeping a list of customers who want to purchase one and also a list of customers in the southern CA area that are willing to let us use there H2 SUT for fitting and sizing for the new bed cover.

Anyone that wants on the list to get one just PM us here with your name and contact info and I will have you added.

We are going to state taking PRE-ORDERS on these soon so PM us your info to us right away to be one of the first on the list.

Quick Reply: New H2 SUT Hard Bed Tonneau Cover in the works!