Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Where is the Air Suspension inlet air filter located?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2019, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by flyday58
My Aichtoo leans to the right, about an inch to inch and a half lower than the left side. I suspect I have a bad sensor on the right causing it to bleed air out of that side, or not even inflate it to the correct height. But I'll do a soap bubble test first before going further. But since it inflates I'm guessing more of a sensor thing. Unless the left bag is taking all the weight of the truck and keeping the right side from completely deflating? Have to check that.

Iknow, I hear all y'all, "just put coils under it and be done!!" Starting to lean that way...
The ride-height may need recalibrating, a bad sensor usually sets a DTC but it could be bad. Has any other related work been done?.

Old 12-09-2019, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by flyday58
My Aichtoo leans to the right, about an inch to inch and a half lower than the left side. I suspect I have a bad sensor on the right causing it to bleed air out of that side, or not even inflate it to the correct height. But I'll do a soap bubble test first before going further. But since it inflates I'm guessing more of a sensor thing. Unless the left bag is taking all the weight of the truck and keeping the right side from completely deflating? Have to check that.

Iknow, I hear all y'all, "just put coils under it and be done!!" Starting to lean that way...
Too many fat girls? 😂