Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Mirrors..hood vent

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2019, 11:53 AM
Default Mirrors..hood vent

Looking for left and right heated mirrors and chrome hood grill. Where can I find these new?
Thank you.

Old 04-10-2019, 12:38 AM

google, auto part websites, rock auto, dealerships......all the typical places one would buy parts. That's if you can find any which actually have those parts in stock which is highly unlikely.

Old 04-10-2019, 08:14 AM

I have been trying that and no luck..thats why I was asking if anyone else might know of somewhere..

Old 04-10-2019, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by RobinMurray
I have been trying that and no luck..thats why I was asking if anyone else might know of somewhere..
They're on eBay and most GM parts sites. If you specifically have to have brand new, they're going to be over $500 each

Old 04-11-2019, 07:21 AM

This is an insurance job so looking for new.

Old 04-12-2019, 06:44 AM

Cant your local GM dealer order the parts for you? I got my mirrors from the local Chevy dealer, but that was years ago. Are they obsolete?

Old 04-12-2019, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by RobinMurray
This is an insurance job so looking for new.
There is one brand new on ebay, asking $1600 haha.

Old 04-14-2019, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by calif phil
Cant your local GM dealer order the parts for you? I got my mirrors from the local Chevy dealer, but that was years ago. Are they obsolete?
First body shop I went to was suggested by the insurance as a prefered shop. GM shop that removed my powered/heated mirrors and replaced them with non heated mirrors saying that is what V.I.N. shows. Research shows me that Hummer had both styles over different years. After this, that and many arguments the insurance finally told them to put the heated type mirrors on..Body shop then say they cannot find the mirrors or hood grill that I will have to find the parts myself..I am in Ontario Canada and doesnt seem to be much Hummer help here..

Old 04-14-2019, 07:38 PM

There is some confusion. There were only two generations of mirrors made. 2003-2005 which has solid chrome or black plastic housings. The 2nd generation introduced in 2005 and continued through 2009 only came in 1 variant which has the H2 emblem in chrome on the housing. The 2nd generation is heated but doesn't have the icon noted as being heated so you should be ok with what they installed.

Old 04-15-2019, 12:40 AM

Mirrors that were on the truck when purchased. GM stampings on the inside. Ice would melt off when switched on.
Originally Posted by clsimmon
There is some confusion. There were only two generations of mirrors made. 2003-2005 which has solid chrome or black plastic housings. The 2nd generation introduced in 2005 and continued through 2009 only came in 1 variant which has the H2 emblem in chrome on the housing. The 2nd generation is heated but doesn't have the icon noted as being heated so you should be ok with what they installed.

Quick Reply: Mirrors..hood vent