Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Looking for the Onstar replacement compartment:15200468

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2020, 06:28 PM
Default Looking for the Onstar replacement compartment:15200468

I have been searching the internet for GM part no:15200468. This is the replacement cubby for the onstar plate in our H2 Hummers. I am hoping someone purchased one here and never used it or put
their factory onstar module back in before selling and have the tray hanging around the garage. There is a company that make a plastic knockoff in Belguim but I would like the genuine GM part if I can find it.

Thanks
Dan

Old 04-24-2020, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by H2-SUT
I have been searching the internet for GM part no:15200468. This is the replacement cubby for the onstar plate in our H2 Hummers. I am hoping someone purchased one here and never used it or put
their factory onstar module back in before selling and have the tray hanging around the garage. There is a company that make a plastic knockoff in Belguim but I would like the genuine GM part if I can find it.

Thanks
Dan
I've only ever seen one on eBay and it sold for $150. Unless someone here is willing to part with theirs you're probably stuck with the Belgium one. It looks pretty decent, he is 3D printing them, I've been considering getting one myself. I've been talking to him about making one to replace the rear console radio, but with the coronavirus he said shipping was currently shut down

Old 04-24-2020, 07:12 PM

Thanks for the info Hummer_on_fumes looks like I might have to go that way as well. Im not surprised about the $150.00 on eBay, H2 Hummer parts prices are through the roof and as time goes on I imagine they will only get much worse.

Let me know if you go for the Belgium one,
Regards,
Dan

Old 04-25-2020, 07:51 AM

I'll be the guinea pig. I just ordered the Belgium piece. I've been looking for this GMpart for over a year now. Ebay was $58.50 total, so worth a shot.

Tim

Old 04-25-2020, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by tharber
I'll be the guinea pig. I just ordered the Belgium piece. I've been looking for this GMpart for over a year now. Ebay was $58.50 total, so worth a shot.

Tim
I think you have the right idea and will jump on the band wagon before this offer disappears as well. I was hesitant about removing the onstar unit but considering yesterday when I was out driving I decided to hit it and see if anyone answered after reading about how many no longer work. Well, didn't do ****, so I guess I unit was never upgraded to digital. Hopefully it wont take months to get the part, I could really use the extra space. lol, Here's wishing good
luck to us both!
Dan

Old 06-22-2020, 01:23 PM

Tim, I ordered the same item off of ebay from Joffrey in Belguim but have yet to receive it, I requested a status update but not heard from him. Did you get yours yet?

Old 06-22-2020, 02:33 PM

You can also cut a piece of black automotive carpet to fit the pocket area. Leave it sticking out past and when the bezel gets put back its up against the bezel. Actually has more room for storage that way and works fairly well.

Old 06-22-2020, 05:48 PM

MixManSC, then you did get yours, how long ago did it come in and are you pleased with it?

Old 06-22-2020, 10:37 PM

MixManSC, then you did get yours, how long ago did it come in and are you pleased with it?
move ordered one about 6 weeks ago and received an email that they are having issues with their 3D printer and it will be delayed even longer now but he didn’t give me an eta.

Old 06-23-2020, 06:48 AM

Tim, I ordered the same item off of ebay from Joffrey in Belguim but have yet to receive it, I requested a status update but not heard from him. Did you get yours yet?
Not yet. I did get an email from him saying it was sent but might take some time to arrive.

Tim

Quick Reply: Looking for the Onstar replacement compartment:15200468