Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

H2 Winch Bumpers...

Old 08-17-2010, 09:07 AM
Default H2 Winch Bumpers...

Okay I have recieved several comments in regards to my winch bumper asking what it is, who makes it etc....

Name:  DSCN5235.jpg
Views: 5324
Size:  143.3 KB

Well it's a Boulder Accessories..Boulder was partly owned by the HUMMER Brand..When GM decided to sell the brand they shut boulder down and liquidated its inventory. Some of us at the time were lucky to pick these winch bumper kits up at less than cost. Well those days are gone.....

As most of you know the only option on the market today is the Warn Winch bumper. It is a great product but....... It REALLY intrudes on the approach angle of the H2.

You wont be able to do this with a WARN bumper
Name:  BigRock8110192.jpg
Views: 1736
Size:  155.6 KB

Now you could do that with the SUPER UGLY, SUPER HEAVY, CRAZY EXPENSIVE, Will rust out in 2 months, Road Armor bumper.

Or I could maybe go to Travis at Rubberduck4x4 and let him reproduce and IMPROVE the Boulder Accessories winch bumper and he could sell it as a kit to you guys. We did this with the H2 Treehugger Brush Guard. But this time things will be a little different.

If you are serious about it you will have to put your money where your mouth is... Meaning if you want it you need to give a nice deposite on it BEFORE we even start.

So lets do this. If 5 of you are serious I will give Travis a call and ask him what kind of deposit he needs from the 5 of you to take this new project on. I am going to roughly assume that this thing will cost close to $1500 (could me more, could be less, I would have to talk with Rubberduck to nail it down) with the winch.

We had 6 guys that said they would buy the treehugger .... of the 6, 3 of the guys misteriously had money problems or other excuses and never made the purchase.

With money down it will ensure that this project/product is done with speed....

Old 12-05-2010, 11:39 AM

Keep me in mind if this ever starts up, would need to know money up front to make sure it’s in my budget but I really like the looks of the bumper... Nice looking H2 you have there.