PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gobi SUT bed rack.

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 08:11 PM
Default Gobi SUT bed rack.

I was looking for a way to carry more luggage or whatever since the SUT bed isnt that large. I stumbled upon the Gobi SUT bed rack which can mount directly on th tonneau cover. Anyone have any experience with these? Just looking for some feed back good & bad.

Old 06-19-2008, 08:23 PM
Default RE: Gobi SUT bed rack.

Hit up Alan06SUT or AlanHMCO as he used to have one on his H2 before trading to the H1. I think he was very pleased with it. A little pricey, but looks to be a great addition.

Chris

Old 06-21-2008, 08:52 AM

I didn't have the bed rack but I have the adventure roof rack and I love it! I've told this story a million times but it proves a point. I was going to buy the rack and ladder from Moss. They told me it would take 6-8 WEEKS to come in because Gobi hadn't been making them. They also wanted me to buy the ladder separately. I called Gobi and told them what the deal was and they said it was complete bs and that of course they were making the racks. I eventually found out that I was talking to Sandra who is the owner. She sold me the rack and ladder as a package deal for around a grand less than what moss wanted and it was shipped to my house 4 days later. I recommend Gobi to everyone based on customer service alone! (their products aren't half bad either haha) if you do decide to buy one, which I recommend you do, buy direct from them.

Old 06-21-2008, 09:14 AM
Super Moderator

Everyone I know with Gobi stuff loves it. I wish we could get a group price on some Gobi stuff. I know Timcgo was trying to get some better pricing.

Old 06-21-2008, 11:13 AM

ORIGINAL: indyh2

I didn't have the bed rack but I have the adventure roof rack and I love it! I've told this story a million times but it proves a point. I was going to buy the rack and ladder from Moss. They told me it would take 6-8 WEEKS to come in because Gobi hadn't been making them. They also wanted me to buy the ladder separately. I called Gobi and told them what the deal was and they said it was complete bs and that of course they were making the racks. I eventually found out that I was talking to Sandra who is the owner. She sold me the rack and ladder as a package deal for around a grand less than what moss wanted and it was shipped to my house 4 days later. I recommend Gobi to everyone based on customer service alone! (their products aren't half bad either haha) if you do decide to buy one, which I recommend you do, buy direct from them.

Thats interesting. I called TeakaToys, which they advertised the bed rack for acouple hundred less than the Gobi web site. Teaka said that they are made to order and it could be 3-4 weeks before delivery. I'm going on vacation next week and was hopping to have it for the extra luggage etc. I'll have to call Gobbi direct and see if I can get one faster.

Old 06-22-2008, 11:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Intercooled

ORIGINAL: indyh2

Thats interesting. I called TeakaToys, which they advertised the bed rack for acouple hundred less than the Gobi web site. Teaka said that they are made to order and it could be 3-4 weeks before delivery. I'm going on vacation next week and was hopping to have it for the extra luggage etc. I'll have to call Gobbi direct and see if I can get one faster.
I tried to post before, but it didn;t save. All online GOBI dealers drop ship straight from GOBI. However, sometimes you can get "package deals" though some of them.

That bed rack is a build to order rack only. So that 3 week ETA is accurate. My truck is the one on GOBI's web site. If you have specific questions, feel free to PM me.