Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

floor board carpet is soaking wet

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2023, 05:58 AM
Default floor board carpet is soaking wet

what in the world, my carpet in both driver floor and passenger floor are sopping wet, why? rain or no rain, and the headliner is ruined from leaks of rain coming right thru the onstar buttons about rear view mirror, comes in about sun visors, comes in by the handles you grab to pull yourself up,,,, but floors soaking wet all the time?, help, please, i have read before it the lights about windshield need taken off, resealed, its sickening, headliner stained and falling in front of the visors, omg 2004 Hummer Victory Red H2, its going to hell in a hand basket

Old 04-08-2023, 08:54 PM

yup lights need new seals. you can try popping them off and cleaning the gaskets and light. they pop off really easy. one side has a slot to slip in something to push the tab in to release. but i have found it simpler to just slide the light toward the slotted side to pop it off. well if someone has not siliconed the crap on. then good luck. it sound like a great idea at first.then a bulb light goes out and your going to have a bad day

Old 04-09-2023, 05:02 AM

thank you so much, can we order the seals ? its disgusting, and sickening, to watch this vehicle fall apart ,,they didnt design this very good huh? thank you so much for telling me how to do this, but i need seals to stop this

Old 04-09-2023, 12:39 PM

PIUGILH Fit for Hummer H2 2003-2009 Roof Cab Marker Light Gasket Clearance Running Lamp Seal Front Rear Set,10 PCS https://a.co/d/7utWqYY

Old 04-09-2023, 08:04 PM

i cut my own out of 1/4" black neoprene foam that came in some packaging from work.

Old 04-10-2023, 03:51 AM

thank you for helping me

Old 04-10-2023, 03:52 AM

WyDaFk thank you so much, ordering now

Old 04-15-2023, 01:44 AM

Bronxteck, i ordered the gaskets and cleaned everything real good, put in new bulbs and was so excited to get this complete, now praying no more leaking, thank all you guys for helping me, and now omg, last night the driver side passenger window was down and wouldnt go back up, i can hear the motor trying to do its thing, so i covered it with plastic, went to window glass for vehicle place today and he said i needed the power window regulator, the motor is doing her thing, but ya all thing this is the problem? And the prices are all over the map,,,, any help will be appreciated

Old 04-15-2023, 05:48 PM

it does sound like the window regulator is bad. the windows are usually driven by cables by the motor. the cables Frey and get bound up or snap.

Old 04-16-2023, 05:57 AM

i am lookin online, trying to find them so i can order quick, thank you bronxtech

Quick Reply: floor board carpet is soaking wet