Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

2007 H2 Adventure Tool Kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2019, 07:30 AM

There were actually a few different kits available. An emergency kit, outdoor kit with walkie talkies, first aid kit, etc. You can find a few pics scattered around the forums here on the "Related Topics" links at the bottom.

Some here - https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/p...t-25786/page2/

This page shows the various accessories available. https://nemigaparts.com/cat_spares/epc/hummer/hm2-n/21/

The kits are pretty nice too. The Maglight has the Hummer logo laser engraved on it, as does the genuine Leatherman tool. The kits are designed to fit in the top of the wheel well on the drivers side and a velcro strap holds them down.

Old 11-01-2019, 08:21 AM

I have the top photo. Is anyone wanting to buy one?

Old 11-01-2019, 02:37 PM

The top one is the one I have too. There are also 2 variations of the top one. One version has just what you see and the upper half of the case is just a foam filler pad, the second version also has a basic first aid kit in the upper half of the case. There is also a separate first aid kit in a while hard plastic case (I have one of those). Not interested in selling the ones I have but I'd love to get my hands on the lower "Outdoor" kit.

Also - I am in touch with a nice gentleman who has several brand new kits for $150 per kit. Will keep yall posted on that once I confirm he is legit. His are the upper kit PLUS the hard white plastic first aid kit.

Old 11-01-2019, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by MixManSC

Also - I am in touch with a nice gentleman who has several brand new kits for $150 per kit. Will keep yall posted on that once I confirm he is legit. His are the upper kit PLUS the hard white plastic first aid kit.
Legit is the key, then buy! I will send you funds for 10 oem 15173524 or 15216719 kits.

Old 11-01-2019, 05:23 PM

Pics from him....

Old 11-01-2019, 05:52 PM
Default H2 Kit

These are available for sale. Located in California can shipped worldwide

Originally Posted by MixManSC
The top one is the one I have too. There are also 2 variations of the top one. One version has just what you see and the upper half of the case is just a foam filler pad, the second version also has a basic first aid kit in the upper half of the case. There is also a separate first aid kit in a while hard plastic case (I have one of those). Not interested in selling the ones I have but I'd love to get my hands on the lower "Outdoor" kit.

Are you looking for this?

I have these two available

Old 11-01-2019, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by calif phil
I always wanted the Hummer MagLite but never bought one.
Smart move, the Mag-Lite is weak. I use a high power tactical led light, same size, that lights up the neighborhood.

Old 11-01-2019, 06:08 PM

It is, there is a halfway decent LED replacement bulb for them though. I forget what the brand was. Still not as good as a modern high power light but far better than with a regular bulb.

Nowadays there are a range of LEG upgrades for the Mag lites though. One of them a truly astonishing 5000 lumens but at a pretty high cost.

https://asflashlights.com/18-led-upgrades-for-maglite

Old 11-01-2019, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by ElectricH2
These are available for sale. Located in California can shipped worldwide
more info?

Old 11-01-2019, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by LoJac963
I installed some lights for an old time member who isn't on the boards anymore and he gave me the kit for free. I've had it for a long time, had always thought about buying one for nostalgia but couldn't justify the price they pull.
Can you post the mfg date (inside the battery cover) on the 2-way? TIA

Quick Reply: 2007 H2 Adventure Tool Kit