Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

2007 h2.

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2019, 08:36 AM
Default 2007 h2.

So I have had 2 engines put in mine, a new transmission, new computer.. All within the last 5-6 years. My baby was doing good, and now it won’t shift into drive, manually have to shift it. Oil pressure gauge goes up and down, says low oil pressure, OIL IS GOOD. Power mirrors do not work, key has gotten stuck in ignition switch (I now have the bottom of steering column to be able to push release button), kept getting stuck in park, found the way to get the release for that. I do have a water leak around seal of drivers side front door, THEN TODAY my ABS, parking and traction control lights started flashing eventually goes off. Sometimes if she is in the right mood you can catch her in drive and she might actually shift through all gears.... NOT OFTEN

PLEASE any ideas

Old 11-19-2019, 10:16 AM

Add a can of trans tune,drive for awhile, then change the fluid.

Old 11-19-2019, 10:59 AM

are you sure they ever properly adjusted the safety neutral switch or shift linkage? does not sound like they did.

Old 11-19-2019, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by hummerz
Add a can of trans tune,drive for awhile, then change the fluid.

Could that be part of everything? I have read so many things on here about some of the problems.
some talk about fuses because of water damage and I have had extremely soaked/slushy drivers side floorboard

The first issue after the last new engine which was out in almost 4 years ago along with transmission was the key getting stuck in ignition switch. Then it just started a downward spiral

Old 11-19-2019, 08:30 PM

I was only offering advice on your original post, "manually shifting",1-2,2-3,3-4: 15-25-45mph.

Old 11-24-2019, 05:58 AM

I appreciate any suggestions.

2 days ago my security light came on along with the ABS, parking brake & traction control light. Last night on way to work with all of those flashing on, “service 4wd” decided to start popping up and take turns with “low oil pressure” warning. We have had 2 days of rain. I just wonder if the water leak isn’t most or at least part of the problem

Any Thoughts/suggestions appreciated

Old 11-24-2019, 07:19 PM

I'd suspect the water leak or a ground issue. There are some grounds underneath on the frame near the drivers door that can cause a bunch of issue if corroded. Might check that.

Old 11-27-2019, 11:29 AM
Default More fun with more rain

All gauges BUT speedometer stopped working couldn’t turn on dome light, lock doors

So when I got home from work this morning was just looking under dash was going to check fuses. Here is what I saw.

I looked up part so transfer case control module. But can’t find anything about those cut wires or whatever that is I criceld

Old 11-27-2019, 03:35 PM

I guess you would have to take the dash covers off and follow the wiring. maybe it had an aftermarket alarm in its past that's causing your issues.
hard to say what that tube looking thing could be. I don't think its a water drain tube but I could be mistaken.

Old 11-27-2019, 11:50 PM
Default Welll. I did a lil digging

My ex & I bought winter 2012. Only second owner

Sooo history of this

Quick Reply: 2007 h2.