PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Steeling of your Forum members is being supported by one of your Mods!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 12:05 AM
Default Steeling of your Forum members is being supported by one of your Mods!!!

Steeling of your Forum members and it is being supported by one of your own Mods!!!
It is very nice "slight of hand" but not smooth enough not to be noticed!
You can ONLY buy their HUMMER products through PM over on THAT FORUM! In order to send a PM on THAT FORUM you need a certian amount of posts.
Not a register, sign on, and PM one time kind of thing!

Take a look at the subframe bushing replacement thread.
https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/d...acement-28008/

The product that bigunit is HOCKING is ONLY sold through HIS HUMMER FORUM and you HAVE to be a member of THAT forum (bigunit is an admin and financial contributor there) AND in good standing.

Your own Mod 3hummers (who is also a mod over there, conflict of interest???) is supporting this and has threatened to supress the posting of any information that would be negative to this joint venture between the OTHER FORUM and THIS MANUFACTURER.

Heck, your Mod, 3hummers even gives an endorsement of this product! See below:
Originally Posted by 3hummers
In Moab I watched a guy remove and replace his cross member with the ScorpWorks replacement in 20 minutes. He only had time to drink one beer during the process. I do not know what shipping would be but ScorpWorks has done this quite a few times and could probably give you an idea. I doubt you are looking at much money on the shipping though.
I have no experience with the alternate repair method so Mark would have to give you more information on that.
Here is the post stating that the products bigunit mentioned here as not being affiliated with HIM or HIS FORUM are indeed ONLY affiliated with HIM and HIS FORUM!
"Preferred Chassis Fab - exclusive to H4O
H4O is fortunate to have some great partners including Preferred Chassis Fabrication. We've entered an exclusive deal where H4O is the exclusive source for HUMMER items sold by Preferred Chassis Fabrication. He is designing, manufacturing, marketing, selling and supporting these items solely for HUMMER 4x4 Off Road members in good standing.

To that end, Dwaine has requested that ALL initial inquiries be started via Private Message. You may PM him at PreferredChassisFab. (Click the link to start a PM). No other initial inquiries for these exclusive parts will be accepted.

Thank you,
Dwaine and your staff at H4O
"

Last edited by TAINTER; 06-14-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:54 AM

Why does one forum feel the need to compete with another. Why can't they both be supportive of owners so we all help each other out and learn??

Old 06-14-2012, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by chesh97
Why does one forum feel the need to compete with another. Why can't they both be supportive of owners so we all help each other out and learn??
Well said, and I could not agree with you more. Quite the turnoff, all of this squabbling between our Hummer Forums.

Old 06-14-2012, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

There is no squabbling between forums, only between one member who likes to stir the pot.
Mark,

You are way off base here. My stating that I watched someone install one of the new cross members hardly constitutes an endorsement. The OP in the post questioned the difficulty of installing one of the cross members as opposed to your preferred method of fixing the problem which required a lot of cutting and fitting. Unlike you I merely reported an observation devoid of personal attacks, hatred and anger.
I made no observation on the length of time the crossmember would last, I did not comment on your fix other than that you would have to provide any information on that because I had zero experience with it.

Old 06-14-2012, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

I also in no way said anything about suppressing any information on any fix, repair or product. That is a complete fabrication on your part. I said I would ban you and or Luis if you couldn't conduct yourselves in a reasonable manner on this forum. Apparently you can't.