Rat in vent system....????? - Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

General Hummer Talk Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Rat in vent system....?????

Old 07-08-2018, 10:49 AM
Angry Rat in vent system....?????

my H2 use to smell like fresh treated leather.....not now!!!...a rat has entered the system and has taken a dirt nap......I can't stand to even enter the vehicle....a week now with all hatches open and it still is not habitual.......can't find the sucker!!!....any suggestions will be very appreciated!!

Old 07-08-2018, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by buzzn View Post
my H2 use to smell like fresh treated leather.....not now!!!...a rat has entered the system and has taken a dirt nap......I can't stand to even enter the vehicle....a week now with all hatches open and it still is not habitual.......can't find the sucker!!!....any suggestions will be very appreciated!!
NEVERMIND..........rat found in squirrel cage plenum....he now rests with the fishes......or at least is heaven bound in tomorrow's garbage truck......I found a great Russian video on how to access the plenum and BINGO.....Thanks Bladimir! (comrade)

Old 07-09-2018, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator

No need to ever post a duplicate thread here. Please avoid that from now on.