PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LOST (Do not read unless you have watched current week's episode)

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator
Default LOST (Do not read unless you have watched current week's episode)

My wife and I watched LOST last night. Here is my theory:

I guess we all know that the "thing" on the island is some sort of time machine. My theory is that the world is going to come to an end (how, I don't know) and they can't change it, but are trying to relive their lives as much as they can instead of letting the world come to an end. I say this because they alude to it many times, as in talking about how you can't cheat death, that no matter what you do, it's going to happen.

WOW, so these writers are big Final Destination fans? C'mon now. If this is where it's going, BLAH. That doesn't explain the black fog, which has been hinted upon being Death, a form of the Grim Reaper, etc. Here is the letter from Alvar Hanso on www.thehansofoundation.org

http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

So, what are all your theories out there? It seems to me the reason WHY they can't leave the island is because they can't go back into society and interfere with the time line that is supposed to be. Maybe everybody had to be sacrificed to change time so that the world does not come to an end, and all of this was staged to make the time line change in favor of saving the world, and the Hanso Foundation is actually a foundation started in the future, to save the future.

That's my theory. It only takes the path of one person's life to change time.

Old 02-16-2007, 12:07 PM
Default RE: LOST (Do not read unless you have watched current week's episode)

So Charlie will eventually died as the story Monday closed..But what is all this deja vu stuff he was having here on the Island and back in a before life???...Stuff still don't add up...Why are the OTHERS still conducting mind experiments with that young girl's boyfriend.??? what the hell does that have to do with everything?

The two hatches, where one was suppose to watch the others go through the forced upon them senerios of doing the button pushing and the monitoring from another hatch on the other side of the Island and all the note books that were chuck ina pile after all...**** ain't tying together at all..Who is Dharma corp., that put all this together supposedly?..what was the quaritine warningsfrom inside or outside the hatch all about

and this black smoke whisps are still off the wall...what about all the plane wreckages and boats in the middle of the jungle??

The list goes on...What happen to Mike and Walt that took off on the boat theOTHERS gave them...what was/is their facination with children like Walt???

and Wheres the DOG!

Old 02-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Dennis: Check this out:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html

Old 02-16-2007, 03:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

So Charlie will eventually died as the story Monday closed..But what is all this deja vu stuff he was having here on the Island and back in a before life???...Stuff still don't add up...Why are the OTHERS still conducting mind experiments with that young girl's boyfriend.??? what the hell does that have to do with everything?

The two hatches, where one was suppose to watch the others go through the forced upon them senerios of doing the button pushing and the monitoring from another hatch on the other side of the Island and all the note books that were chuck ina pile after all...**** ain't tying together at all..Who is Dharma corp., that put all this together supposedly?..what was the quaritine warningsfrom inside or outside the hatch all about

and this black smoke whisps are still off the wall...what about all the plane wreckages and boats in the middle of the jungle??

The list goes on...What happen to Mike and Walt that took off on the boat theOTHERS gave them...what was/is their facination with children like Walt???

and Wheres the DOG!
I'm with ya Dennis. I stopped watching this year. Too many questions and not enough answers. It started getting old.[:'(]

Old 02-18-2007, 01:04 AM

the next episode is gonna explain alot i hear.

Old 02-18-2007, 10:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

True there are a lot of questions....but I am sure they will be answered...Anyways I love the show, just cant get enough of it...the Makers just give you a little piece every week...but not enough. Now I know how addicts feel

By the way Humm Bob....great theory........just maybe

and Wheres the DOG!