PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Recommendations for Lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 10:10 PM
Default Recommendations for Lights

Ill get a picture of the rig up shortly. but some upgrades to the Slate Grey 06 inc, rockford fosgate powered sub box under rear 60 seat (sounds great), a few chrome pieces (and few removed), Hummer roof basket, 4 light light bar.

Heres the question -I need to wire the light bar and since I have the roof rack basket (Can be removed when not off road) I want to wire some Piaa or KC lights to it with a harness that unplugs when the rack comes off.

I don't really want to spend a ton on roof lights that wont see a lot of use. any recommendations? how many candlepower are good flood lights for the roof? any brand better than another? The questions is lumen's or candle power or whetever- i dont want to shop price, go thru all the mounting etc and then turn them on and want to punch myself.

At some point, ill swap out the DRL and put in some HID or driving lights but the roof rack and light bar have my attention!