PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H2 problems

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Default H2 problems

I currently have 2 problems that I can't figure out, wanted ya'lls take on them.

There is a squeak somewhere in the driver side rear wheel area. I have air suspension and my bags do need to be replaced but i'm pretty sure their not the culprit.

The squeaking happens all the time, I can hear on low speed bumps and when I get out of the truck my weight makes it squeak. I can put weight on the rear and you can hear the squeak so I'm pretty sure nto body mounts

Second problem is I can't figure out how to remove the lift gate upper molding where the 3rd brake light is attached, I wanted to take off the brake light and took out the two screws but that didn't work so I decided to take the whole assembly off and took out the push lock pins, but it was still held down by something at the brake light

Old 02-03-2011, 03:09 PM

The squeeking could be several things. I would first check all of your shock mounts and then all suspension bushings.

If your t-bars have been cranked and you have stock shocks I can guarnatee your front shock mounts are bad.

Best thing to do is lay under the truck and push/pull on the truck with one hand and feel/listen with the other hand where the vibration might be comming from.

Wish I could help on your taillight problem.