PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good H1 mechanic in Vegas? Also CTIS Beadlock wheel expert?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 01:31 PM
Default Found an H1 Mechanic in Vegas

This may read as strange but I just had new front brake and normal work done at "ALL IMPORT & DOMESTIC AUTO SERVICE" 3411 South Decatur Blvd. behind the bauto dealership with blue awnings.

Tom is the owner and his shop is clean and well managed. His guys have a great knowledge of H1s and seem to be able to FIX anything - not just replace parts. He troubleshot a noise, replaced the front brakes, oil change, air cleaner change and found a couple loose bolts on the front differential.

Pricing seems to be fair or at least what I expected to pay.

702-222-2322
allimportsautoservice.com

Old 07-20-2016, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Perantes
Does anyone know of a good H1 mechanic in Vegas?

Also I have posted a lot about the tires and wheel drama out here. I have the dual Beadlock CTIS tires that need to be changed and no one seems to know how to do them or what they are talking about.

Are there some special tools I should just own at this point to get these wheels off?

I need some new shocks, too, so at this point, I'm gathering that shocks should be done at the same time as the new tires put on, right?

Thanks guys - you rock!

From the dumb blonde in the big red hummer! Marina
I can't help you find a mechanic. But with your wheel issue. I sell sets of already mounted goodyear wrangler MT tires on the military double beadlock rims with runflats inside. For 800/set 9135144319

Old 07-23-2016, 10:05 AM

The best and closest hummer shop to vegas is Big Dog Offroad in Golden CO they only work on real hummers and are a full service shop that does quality work. You can have a truck shipped form vegas to golden for a few hundred dollars.
If you need some rims that don't fit or thousand + dollar set of shocks that leak (with no warranty!!!!) contact tom cepek.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:29 PM
GFX
Thumbs up Thank you!

I connected with the guys at All imports auto service and have not completed any work yet but i can tell they are very familiar with the issues and thus far have been very professional. Fingers crossed as my luck thus far getting my H1 serviced has been expensive and I usually end up with additional trips and repairs needed.

Old 09-01-2016, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Bette Leal
There are NO hummer 1 mechanics in Vegas. Findley Chevrolet in Henderson is supposed to be the rep for AMG. They don't even have a diesel mechanic.. They ruined our H1 and we had to take it to Tustin CA, where the best H1 mechanic, Mike is.. Don't let anyone in Vegas touch your truck... Bette Leal... Las Vegas
We're like 10 hours from Vegas. Vegas is right between us and Tustin Hummer (in San Diego) so depending on what it needs it would probably make sense to just ship it. Shipping one from Vegas to Denver (to our shop) is about $600.

Originally Posted by djadds
Speaking of regional mechanics, does anyone know of H1 mechanics in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, excluding dealers?
My brother Ian is in Austin. He services Hummers from the DFW area all the time (there are a couple at his shop now from there) because there isn't anyone in the DFW area that specializes in these vehicles.