Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Good H1 mechanic in Vegas? Also CTIS Beadlock wheel expert? (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/good-h1-mechanic-vegas-also-ctis-beadlock-wheel-expert-26203/)

Perantes 12-05-2011 06:34 PM

Good H1 mechanic in Vegas? Also CTIS Beadlock wheel expert?

Does anyone know of a good H1 mechanic in Vegas?

Also I have posted a lot about the tires and wheel drama out here. I have the dual Beadlock CTIS tires that need to be changed and no one seems to know how to do them or what they are talking about.

Are there some special tools I should just own at this point to get these wheels off?

I need some new shocks, too, so at this point, I'm gathering that shocks should be done at the same time as the new tires put on, right?

Thanks guys - you rock!

From the dumb blonde in the big red hummer! :) Marina

Perantes 12-06-2011 01:18 AM

Okay thanks again to flashoffroad I figured out what I'm looking at. I will call around town and ask who can properly deal with these wheels and which tires will do best. I know I promised I'd be more proficient owner by now but hell has been raining down lately here! Thanks for all the help! Especially 3hummers! :)

H32006 01-13-2012 12:00 AM

Might be late on this, but Towbin was the largest Hummer dealer west of the Mississippi. They had an amazing dealership and service (purchased my first Hummer from them).

Give them a call as they helped me locate a new Hummer just last year.

TK-229 05-25-2012 08:05 AM

Sorry to necro but I just purchased my first H1 and live in Laughlin NV. I was wondering how your mechanic search went and if you have any recommendations for us owners in So Nevada.

Being down here in Laughlin im sure I will need to travel to Vegas for anything regarding my H1 hehe.

djadds 06-24-2012 11:34 AM

Speaking of regional mechanics, does anyone know of H1 mechanics in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, excluding dealers?

Bette Leal 01-29-2013 12:31 AM

There are NO hummer 1 mechanics in Vegas. Findley Chevrolet in Henderson is supposed to be the rep for AMG. They don't even have a diesel mechanic.. They ruined our H1 and we had to take it to Tustin CA, where the best H1 mechanic, Mike is.. Don't let anyone in Vegas touch your truck... Bette Leal... Las Vegas

3hummers 01-29-2013 09:04 AM

Mike S at Tustin is the best. If you have to have something done in Vegas you might check with the Halls. They used to have a Hummer dealership and still race them.mthey might have some H1 capability.

GFX 10-15-2014 12:50 AM

Is the above info still accurate concerning LV service and Mike in Tustin CA still being the only option?

3hummers 10-15-2014 09:54 PM

You could check with Tom Cepek in Vegas. Hw would know who to go to. Mike S is still at Tustin Buick, GMC and is the best Hummer mechanic in the country.

GFX 10-16-2014 03:52 AM

Much appreciated, Im getting a check engine code for Crankshaft Position Sensor and im not confident driving it to CA..