General Hummer Talk Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Do NOT post vehicle questions here.

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2014, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator
Exclamation Do NOT post vehicle questions here.

If you have a question about a Hummer model, they go in the specific model forum sections. This is NOT the place to ask questions about your H1, 2, or 3.

Old 03-13-2016, 09:29 PM

Where is the HMMWV section? If i have general info or questions to post about hmmwv should it go in the h1 section? That just doesn't seem appropriate even though h1 and hmmwv are the only real hummers anyway. With all the people buying them from the auction there is alot of new real hummer owners out there. I have some new info about products available and in the works for the hmmwv and not sure where to put it. Maybe the h2/h3 (gm) guys would like some info on real hummer stuff. (maybe not)

Old 03-14-2016, 10:45 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Ian Ward
Where is the HMMWV section? If i have general info or questions to post about hmmwv should it go in the h1 section? That just doesn't seem appropriate even though h1 and hmmwv are the only real hummers anyway. With all the people buying them from the auction there is alot of new real hummer owners out there. I have some new info about products available and in the works for the hmmwv and not sure where to put it. Maybe the h2/h3 (gm) guys would like some info on real hummer stuff. (maybe not)
Yeah, but don't hurt yourself doing it.

No point in posting anything but "real information" in that section.