PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTT a 2005 Silverado 3500 Duramax/Allison

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 01:41 AM
Default WTT a 2005 Silverado 3500 Duramax/Allison

I'm the original owner of a 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 dually, 4x4, crewcab, LS trim, Duramax diesel (LLY) with Allison auto tranny and 61k miles. This truck is white with a grey interior, power windows, locks, seats, tilt, cruise, push button 4x4, tinted windows, aluminum bed box, MBRP 4" stainless steel downpipe running into a Banks 4" stainless steel exhaust exiting in the OE position. Other aftermarket mods are an LBZ intake mod with drop in K&N filter, EGR blocker plate, Edge 5 power level in-cab computer with monitor screen that displays numerous "real time" functions, not to mention a ton of safety perameters built in. Other options are trailer tow package, 5th wheel wiring (no 5th plate in bed), real 5000K HID headlights, electronic trailer brake controller. Spay in bed liner, new Monroe Gas Magnum shocks at 36k miles The front end was recently replaced and alligned under warranty, as well as a tranny service and replacement of a power valve in the valve body that's known to fail. I've had no problems with this rig to speak of...matter of fact, out of all my trucks this has been the best one I've owned. The seats and steering wheel in this rig have been covered and the truck itself garaged since day #1. There are currently no open TSB or call backs for my truck...so everything is done and ready to go. She typically gets ~15 mpg around town, and ~19 mpg on the highway with the cruise set at 71 mph. It has a set of 6 Firestone Transforce AT tires that have 16-17 thousandths left of tread (235/85/16). This truck is not perfect because of a few minnor hail dents on the hood, a small crack in the D/S dually fender at the rear bumper, and some rock chips here and there. Otherwise, this truck has been serviced in 5000 mile intervals with Rotella Synthetic oil since break-in was completed. The fuel filter is replaced every 10k miles, and the tranny oil/filter every 30k miles. The heavyest load this truck hauls is my race car on a 20' flatbed trailer with an ATV in the bed. I own this truck outright and am looking to make a trade for a Hummer H1 in like condition both physical & mechanical...I'd prefer a wagon with a 6.5 turbo motor. According to a friend of mine that's a buyer for Carmax, he valued this truck at ~$28,000.00 in current condition. Please don't waste my time and yours proposing polished turds or basket cases that will involved a ton of time which I don't have. It's real simple, I have a nice solid running truck that I'd like to trade for an H1 with similiar traits. I am willing to send pictures of my truck if your truely interested or considering making a trade. I would prefer to keep the trade values within a few thousand dollars either up or down. My name is Joe and I can be reached on my cell at 913-244-3829.

Thanks!