PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: U steps, carbon fiber dash

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 09:54 PM
Default WTB: U steps, carbon fiber dash

Looking for 2 or 4 removeable U steps, and the OEM carbon fiber dash kit

PM here please

Old 09-17-2012, 10:07 PM

This guy has a set of BRAND NEW U steps for sale!

New Hummer H2 removeable U Steps Limited Edition Rare Nerf | eBay

Old 09-18-2012, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by twinmill28
This guy has a set of BRAND NEW U steps for sale!

New Hummer H2 removeable U Steps Limited Edition Rare Nerf | eBay

"This guy"??

Thats you...lol.

No thanks, $1,000 is waaaay overpriced for that set. But this is America and a free enterprise society. If you get it, awesome for you.

I just picked up this complete set today, that had been line-x'ed, for just over $500 and the shipping was cheaper too!

Hummer H2 Removable Side Steps Rare! Excellent Condition!! | eBay

Old 09-22-2012, 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by Ricomondo
"This guy"??

Thats you...lol.

No thanks, $1,000 is waaaay overpriced for that set. But this is America and a free enterprise society. If you get it, awesome for you.

I just picked up this complete set today, that had been line-x'ed, for just over $500 and the shipping was cheaper too!

Hummer H2 Removable Side Steps Rare! Excellent Condition!! | eBay
So your the one who out bid me ! lmao

Old 09-22-2012, 10:07 AM

$1000 is way over priced for a set of brand new U-steps? I need to know what is not way over priced then---wait, the only other NEW set of steps that has recently sold on Ebay sold for----$1000. That's all I've got to go on for pricing. Plus, there are still alot of HUMMER owners who paid upwards of $75K for their H2's, not sure those guys are going to bitch about ponying up $1000 for new hard to get stuff.
Prices have settled at $400 for decent used steps, plus shipping--and $400 used to be the price the new ones sold at.
You just paid $500 for a set of used steps plus shipping, so my new price should be between $500 but less than $1000? My Buy It Now price is $1000, with the reserve actually being lower, you'd have to bid to find out though--and who's to say the reserve doesn't break at $615?
As for shipping--great that somebody was willing to go lower--either they get some sort of discount or took a loss on their shipping cost. I've sent multiple sets of these across the country and it almost consistently rings in at $45. Given that I have $10 to account for (of my $55 shipping fee), I'd say the time I put into wrapping them up (and it takes a bit of time and effort to do it right---otherwise they'll bang all over themselves in the box while making a mess of the box itself) plus the packing material costs (go price a roll of duct tape and some bubble wrap--it'll make your head ring, this stuff isn't free), I'll boldly say I'm not making any profit on shipping.
But---hope you enjoy your new Line-X'd steps!

Last edited by twinmill28; 09-22-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:09 PM

I'm not bustin' yer chops, so please don't take offense. That wasn't my intention. I was just saying that in my opinion, I think $1000 is too much for the steps' brand new or not. But, you may find someone, who only sees that those are indeed what they want for their rig, and they'll pony up the $$$$.

They retailed for around $470.00 for a set of 4 new, so if it was me, I'd prob let em go for $600-700. Obviously I don't know what you paid, but even if you bought em' new, at say; $650, you're making a nice lil' profit.

Nasty, sorry I outbid ya bro. I had only been looking for about a week when I saw that auction. Now I could only be as lucky finding the carbon fiber dash. There is one on ebay, a former Hummer dealer wants $1,000 for it...not sure I wanna spend that on a dash kit right now. Maybe in the spring? I just picked up that new Kenwood DNX6990HD radio, gonna have it installed here shortly and post a review once I get familar with it.

Cheers!