PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wow, drove the h3 tonight

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Default wow, drove the h3 tonight

For the first time in over week....dead battery[:@]I took it out and put in a new one I had in my shop...problem fixed. Started it up and the idle was really rough, just figured the PCM was drained because of having no juice for who knows how long. The idle stabilized after a few minutes and I left. In a round trip of 4 miles to and from the pizza place the truck stalled 3 times[:@]Onstar said to tow it to the dealership immediately[:@][:@][:@]All this because my wife was too cheap to pay the $3 delivery feeHere's hoping my head finally went[sm=signs003.gif]

Old 09-19-2007, 12:36 AM
Default RE: wow, drove the h3 tonight

dude, if i had luck like yours, i'd go live in a 10 x 10 cabin in the woods for about a year. . . . . . that sucks.[:@]

you should trade it in on a jeep . . . . . . .

Old 09-19-2007, 02:24 AM

Is that what happens when the heads are shot??? Still a warranty item, right?

Old 09-19-2007, 02:44 AM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

dude, if i had luck like yours, i'd go live in a 10 x 10 cabin in the woods for about a year. . . . . . that sucks.[:@]

you should trade it in on a jeep . . . . . . .
speaking of 10 x 10 shacks, i think Ted's may still be sitting out here at Mather AFB (Retired). you could use that, grow some more facialhair and become the impybomber . . . . . . . [&o]

i honestly don't know where that came from, other than from driving past the AFB every week . . . . . . .

Old 09-19-2007, 02:48 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

why do you care? you don't have a grocery-gathering-mall-crawling-soccer-ball-carrying-non-child-locking-rail-cracking-4wd-failing-curb-squalling-comes-with-a-skirt-stock-wanna-be-a-jeep H3. you have a real vehicle . . . . . . . . .

Old 09-19-2007, 02:53 AM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

ORIGINAL: HummBob

why do you care? you don't have a grocery-gathering-mall-crawling-soccer-ball-carrying-non-child-locking-rail-cracking-4wd-failing-curb-squalling-comes-with-a-skirt-stock-wanna-be-a-jeep H3. you have a real vehicle . . . . . . . . .
Just seeing how THE OTHER HALF LIVES!!!

Old 09-19-2007, 05:03 AM

i didnt think you could drain the pcm[sm=smiley29.gif]

Old 09-19-2007, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator

Go post your stalling problem back in that "My H3 Stalled" thread where I was trying to figure out if there was a problem and everybody just kept raggin on me cuz I posted: "I don't need no stinkin onstar". I'm guessin you do. Now to be in correct orientation to your previous onstar statements, and those of others, bow to the mighty ONSTAR, and go to the dealer.[8D][8D][8D]

Old 09-19-2007, 12:37 PM

well,the brilliant tech thinks it may be hmmm.....hmmm......he has no clueSaid they are going to trade out the pcm with a new one and see if that fixes it because there are no codes...there has to be codes or onstar wouldn't have known anything[:@]friggen idiots. I should know something by tonight.

Shorty....my luck blows! My wife says there is a black cloud that followes me

Old 09-19-2007, 07:12 PM

If it runs fine while running at high rpms - maybe see if the throttle body or MAFneed cleaned.

Quick Reply: wow, drove the h3 tonight