PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

why you should consider wheeling your hummer

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 12:31 PM
Default RE: why you should consider wheeling your hummer

How the hell did this turn into us being born into money?
See his quote you quoted..now [sm=shutup.gif]

Old 06-15-2007, 12:34 PM
Super Moderator

I don't get it.

Old 06-15-2007, 01:13 PM

[sm=itsok.gif]Take a pill...[sm=forgetit.gif]

Old 06-15-2007, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

Just BAN me [sm=helpout.gif]

Old 06-15-2007, 06:37 PM

I am gonna give you such a pinch!

Old 06-15-2007, 08:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

I am gonna give you such a pinch!
Better watch it HG.. he will do it... It might be on your ***, but he WILL do it!!!

Old 06-15-2007, 09:47 PM

[8D][8D]

Old 06-16-2007, 12:40 AM
JM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

ORIGINAL: alpha4wd

wow, someone thinks alot of themselves. four wheeling is a sport, it's intended to be fun. if your wheeling an $80,000 truck, or a rusted old toyota, who cares, have fun. I have a Hummer and several Jeeps, because of the area I live in and that it's all big rock climbs, the H2 is just about useless. I wheel my Jeeps and love them. I hope you don't live near me because we have a very good scene here and great attitudes on the trails and we don't need anyone talking down to us because of what we wheel. And I also think $80,000 is too much to spend to impress girls, just my opinion.
I gotto to chime in here because I think you took Greenie's post a little wrong .... What you are talking about, yota's and Heep's ... these are COMMON to find on the trails pretty much in every park you go to ... they are relatively cheap vehicles price tag wise and commonly available to the joe schmoes for that very reason. Taking an H1/H2 out on the other hand is almost always a head turner, at least in the parks me and my deuce frequent. People take notice of them because of WHAT they are, both vehicle wise as well as cost wise. And just because we're not in a lifted Heep Scrangler doesn't mean we don't have pride or take pride in our vehicles ... I answer pretty much the same way .. so what, I have about 70K in my rig, why wouldn't I wheel it? You wouldn't buy a Ferrari and only drive it around in 1st gear, would ya!?
As far as what's too much to spend on a vehicle and the potential gawk factor ... isn't that related to the individuals wallet/financial abilities and their own priorities? I'd wheel a 20KHeep and I'd wheel a brand spanking new 150K H1 wagon ... If money is a burning issue in owning and playing with these vehicles my recommendation here would be not to own one. I don't think you will find a single Hummer owner who wheels their rig NOT taking pride in the attention we receive on the trails. I know I personally enjoy when kids come running up to check out the rig, or when other wheelers show up just to give you kudo's for having the cajones to take a vehicle who in most people's eyes is fairly expensive out on the trails ...

I will finish this up with the same hope that you live nowhere near me .. I'd hate to run in to you on the trail with your nasty attitude towardsother wheelers such as Greenie.. And as far as talking downabout what you wheel ... practice what you preach there bud ...
Right, right and right Nick!!
I don't believe for a minute that Greenblade bought the truck just 'to impress girls'.
BUT even if he did WTF!!! Its his choice, his life and his money.

Old 06-16-2007, 09:02 AM

ORIGINAL: alpha4wd

Most of you were born into money weren't you?
Ohh absolutely ... I was definitely born in to money .. with a mother working 2 jobs just so we could eat .. having to work on my school breaks so between the two of us I got to go on vacation every other year as a kid.. yeah, I was sooo born in to money ...
I have worked my azz off for everything I have ..I still do... I work more than full time and I gamble semi professionally as well. You may want to spend the rest of your life paying off your debt and enabling you to retire .. I on the other hand refuse .. am I well off?Hell yeah I am .. but here's a little clue there Jenny, I had to start my life over when I moved to the US.. I've only had 9 years to get where I am ... I made 16K/year when I finally got a work permit ... and if I can turn that in to more than 12 times that in 9 years .. get off your lazy azz and do something yourself instead of b!tching at other people who have .. seems this problem lays more with you than anyone else around here ... step up to the plate, start acting like a man and make something outa yourself instead of pizzing and moaning about us who already have!

Old 06-16-2007, 09:05 AM

thanks Nick.. i feel like a broke bitch now.. not to mention a loser.. lol

Quick Reply: why you should consider wheeling your hummer