PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Why the weather channel

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 11:24 AM
Default RE: Why the weather channel

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: Sugardaddy

I'm going to enjoy my H2 and at least we all bought American!!
It's a damn good thing we did..Cuz we definately have a cornered the market in your garge on the Euro-asian cars..Huh?

(I'm just jealous)
Maybe I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today but WTF[:@]

Old 10-11-2006, 11:33 AM

Never mind...go back to bed..Bad joke on my part perhaps

Old 10-11-2006, 11:47 AM

Never mind...go back to bed..Bad joke on my part perhaps

Old 10-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator

You know, the Cadi Escalade and the Denali get almost as bad of mileage as the H2, so where the hell are all of those haters? I'll tell you, the ones driving the Escalades are probably the ones hating on the H2! Or worse yet, I have a co-worker that has a Vette that gets less MPG then my H3, and yet he always says I support terrorism with my H3. I tell him, oh and what do YOU support with your Vette? I think ignorance is mostly to blame, not the actual vehicle.

There are so many more negative things out there in the world to complain about. Why not use your energy to fix them instead of bitching about Hummers? Go volunteer somewhere or donate some money to something, but just stop the bitching already. We get the damn point. I honestly don't know how the world exists with so many ignorant people in it! [:@] You have every right to be opinionated, but don't use your damn media influence to try to push your personal opinions on the public. You in turn expand the problem of ignorance by creating it. Good Job Media! Once again you give more people a reason to be angry at one another. Nice Job

Old 10-11-2006, 01:44 PM

Sorry Dennis but I have to disagree with you on Glenn Beck. I do not find him sensible at all. I have watched him 5-6 times, which is 2 more times than I have watch that nut job Nancy Grace. I really think headline news needs to get rid of him and Nancy Grace. They need to go back to what they do best....give me 30 minutes of news when I want it. I think both of these people wine and complain.

Just my two cents.

Maybe woke up on the wrong side of the bed too... [sm=morning.gif]

Old 10-11-2006, 02:28 PM

We agree on the Nancy dis-Grace part at least

But please don't tell me you like Fox's hypocrite moron Bill O'Reilly?[sm=alien.gif]...Or the other networks's peter puffers Sheapard Smith and Anderson Cooper[sm=loser.gif]

Old 10-11-2006, 03:42 PM
Jmm

Hi Dennis.

What's your problem overthere?

Here gasoline cost abt twice the price of yours and the SUV segment is growing abt twice as fast as the other segments.

everybody is laugthing we they see a PRIUS ( God, I have NEVER seen such an ugly car) and....
since I have the H3 (2 weeks) I have been stopped a number of times by people telling how awesome they found the car.

of course we do have our own bunch of treehuggers but they essentially bitch around against nuclear energy.

Bloody Hell! Hummer is an AMERICAN symbol why the haters are concentrated in America?

Old 10-11-2006, 04:02 PM

We agree on the Nancy dis-Grace part at least

But please don't tell me you like Fox's hypocrite moron Bill O'Reilly?[sm=alien.gif]...Or the other networks's peter puffers Sheapard Smith and Anderson Cooper[sm=loser.gif]
Good....we agree on another one.....Bill O'Reilly is one of the worst. [sm=nerd.gif] Fair and Balanced.....yeah right.

But I do like Anderson Cooper. So I guess we will have to disagree on him. [sm=icon_guiness.gif]

Old 10-11-2006, 04:02 PM

Mr. Greenblade can explain it much better than me (also he's a Prius owner, we kid him about that)...But mostly in my area of the US, Southwestern (Oklahoma) the HUMMER is a well respected vehicle and loved or awed by most, could be because there is a lot of good ole boy red neck mentality out here....I think most of the HATE is mere jealousy and envy for a lack of better words...because deep down the idiots that go around bitching about the HUMMERS are too ignorant to make a sensible comparison to a big SUV like the Escalade or Chevy Tahoe, to see that there is really no big difference, except the Iconic image of the HUMMER..Which they really wish that had instead of their bland pitiful little rice burners....in the end, it is safe to say that most of our country's eco-freaks really don't have a clue about what they're talking about..they just like to hear themselves bitch about something that sounds meaningful in the way of worldly environment...So they pick on the fastest selling, most popular SUV on the market.