PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why my wife is the best! (Hummer related)

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Default Why my wife is the best! (Hummer related)

OK, everyone, I have to take this moment to brag not on the H3, but on my wife. It's been raining like crazy today and there is a lot of mud and water around. We were on our way back from her birthday dinner and drove by some ground we own. One of the fields floods pretty bad, and there is a 1/4 mile dirt lane to another field which is now a two-tracked muddy mess after nearly getting stuck earlier this winter with my Silverado. So there's the background. Now, why my wife is so great. Instead of "Ohhhh...icky!" or "Gross!", SHE...not me, SHE said "Let's drive through it!". I'm not afraid to admit that at that very moment, my wife had more ***** than I did. Especially after the white knuckle trip with the truck earlier, I didn't think much of the idea. Since we're now well past the breakin period, and being her birthday,I agreed. I went through the muckiest area which I didn't even attempt in the Silverado and on down the dirt (mud) lane. I thought the Hummer did well. The first section is tough because there is an 90 degree turn right before the mud, so you really can't get up any momentum. Still it chugged along and we had a little fun. Probably my wife even more than me because she finally got to drive through water. I'm not sure what her fascination is with that, but it's all she's really wanted to do offroad. Water driving scares me. Unfortunately no pics during, but here's one after.

So that's why my wife is so great!

[IMG]local://upfiles/4094/4D1A48DE8DB1418F8BB7BD03B8910E24.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Default RE: Why my wife is the best! (Hummer related)

That sounds cool, my wife keeps asking me when the next Hummer Happening is. Of course with mine, not hers

Old 03-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Super Moderator

My wife is pushing me to take her out in the 3 and let her play. She used to go 4 wheeling with her dad when she was a teenager and really liked it. I think she is going on the Mojave Trail with me in a few weeks. Pretty easy but really nice high desert scenery.

Old 03-04-2008, 02:39 AM

My wife get PISSY when I want to go wash my Princess!![:@]

I'm like "It's MY TIME I'm WASTINGso *** OFF!!!!"

well, maybe not exactly those words[8D]

Old 03-04-2008, 07:37 AM

That's cool, my wife loves to go wheelin' with me. Ofcourse she hates everything else about being in the woods, the peeing behind a tree she hates the most.

Old 03-04-2008, 02:15 PM

But the issue here is...

Does she have a sister o.O?

Old 03-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Trey124

That's cool, my wife loves to go wheelin' with me. Ofcourse she hates everything else about being in the woods, the peeing behind a tree she hates the most.
She is a lot of fun out there.... there is no doubting that... To date I think I had the most fun when you, me, her, and Chris picked up the trash at Wharton....

and good for your wife too, 08h3.... Wheeling is fun and can be enjoyed on many levels... just pick your comfort zone and build from there.