PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What's with....

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 06:51 PM
Default What's with....

What's with every H3 I see online that has a rear diff having some low profile tire and ugly chrome rims

It's seems to me the only ones I can find with the rear diff are the only ones with the aftermarket ugly rims

I'm not currently looking to buy an H3 or anything as I just got an H2, but that's so annoying that people mess up the few H3's actually made for offroading

GM should have made the rear diff stock on all H3's, However I do wish my H2 had the front diff like the 09-10 Adventure H3's

On another note, has anyone here without the diff done any extreme offroading in their 3's?

Old 01-30-2011, 09:06 AM

Yup, no locking diff isn't an issue because all H3's have traction control on all four wheels. You just have to learn to keep your foot on the gas (and sometimes add more) when a wheel starts to spin so that the system has enough torque available to work. If you feather off the gas instead, you shut the system off when you need it the most.

Real lockers add yet more traction potential and can be more fun to drive with off-road depending on conditions. They tend to be smoother rolling over obsticals because there's no activation lag and they let you carry more controlled momentum.

Doesn't H2 have the same 4-wheel traction control system? They're awesome off road too.

Last edited by NJTEX; 01-30-2011 at 09:09 AM.