PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What Up from the ATL

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 07:38 PM
Default What Up from the ATL

This is my first time joining any type of forum. I have a 94 H1 Hummer Wagon. The company that owned it before me pushed it to the limit and after the engine blew up I bought it for a bargain $1500. Yeehaw! Now I am doing all the repairs, maintenance and upgrades. Coming up in that upgrade department after taxes is a Bullydog Propane injection system, the addition of two AUX gas tanks and a custom fiberglass doghouse that will hold a few good sized subwoofers (among other things), and sound and thermal proofing. Whew.
I love my Hummer and won't part with it until every last bolt falls out. Its nice to be able to talk with people who share the same enthusiasm as I do for these amazing machines. I have included a picture of my Hummer and wife from a couple of years ago. We were on our way back from The Wanee Festival down in Live Oaks Fl loaded to the hilt and hauling a 2 ton mobile pizza oven trailer with a non turbo. Anyways, its nice to be here.

Attached Thumbnails What Up from the ATL-hummer-wanne.jpg  
Old 01-22-2011, 10:36 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the H1. If they get in your blood you are probably hooked for good.