PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

WHAT IS THIS????

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Default WHAT IS THIS????

OK who can tell me what this thingy is that I found laying on the ground under my car towards the back ???

[IMG]local://upfiles/1372/7E16763398EE44BCA6DC4F31F79821E7.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Default RE: WHAT IS THIS????

Ah, the infamous mysterybody plug...

look down between the bumper and body in the rear..there is one of those on either side of the rear end plugged into the body..if it ain't either one of those, it get fun as to where to look for the other ones..but lets start with this area first.

Old 03-02-2007, 05:32 PM

I just lost one of mine it nice they have H3 in the showroom

Old 03-02-2007, 05:40 PM

Hopefully it's off YOUR truck, or else Dennis is sending you crawling under your rig for nothing!

Old 03-02-2007, 05:45 PM

Oh it is, I can assure you that belongs to her HUMMER..If in fact it is one of the easy ones to get to..apply a little silcone sealant adhesive to it before reinstalling and you might as well pop the other one loose and do the same to it while you're at it..

Old 03-02-2007, 05:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Oh it is, I can assure you that belongs to her HUMMER..If in fact it is one of the easy ones to get to..apply a little silcone sealant adhesive to it before reinstalling and you might as well pop the other one loose and do the same to it while you're at it..
I'm sure it is too, I was just joshin'. I did this to myself once. I parked my car at a store, and "bumped" the tire stop a little harder then I planned. When I looked under the front to make sure I had not hurt anything, and noticed a bracket of some sort lying there. I hunted for hours, phoned various repair shops, queried the dealer, but could not find where it went. Finally one of my friends looked at it and told me it was a mount for hanging a fire extinguisher! D'oh

Old 03-02-2007, 06:27 PM

I just checked Denny and they are both there in the back..I have to open the back gate door to see them correct? So, this has come from somewhere else [:-]

Old 03-02-2007, 06:31 PM

Don't worry about it then, the other place that it islocatedis way up underneath in the front part of the rear end area, now you have to crawl under the rear end to see this one....very hard to find, on the driver's side of the car just in front of the the outer rear left one. Only one up there and none on the right side....have the hubby do it..

Old 03-02-2007, 07:14 PM

Thank you Denny! Im gonna do this myself HAHA..we have one of those roll under the car thingys and by golly I'm gonna slide under there and check her out...ok this could be dangerous...blonde under the H3! [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]<next thing you know I will be changin the pil lol>

Old 03-02-2007, 07:34 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

Thank you Denny! Im gonna do this myself HAHA..we have one of those roll under the car thingys and by golly I'm gonna slide under there and check her out...ok this could be dangerous...blonde under the H3! [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]<next thing you know I will be changin the pil lol>
Film at Eleven

j/k Good luck