PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

were to get wire harness diagrams ???

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2018, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by MixManSC
I ordered the Tech2 I have from here.... GM TECH2
Works great! I did go with the lit that includes the original style full case. That does make storing it when not in use very nice. Also includes a disc with the TIS2000 software and a USB security key for that. This is the specific kit I bought Newest Vetronix Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner Working for GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU \

For our H2's the TIS2000 software these come with is as current as its going to get as far as software updates for the various computer modules.
thanks for the info ...

i just spent some more time trying to find online a harness to connect the XM module to the radio harness but cant find it . Looks like my truck did not have xm and now that i have the module and antenna i ahve no clue how the hell im gone wire all this ..

Old 09-26-2018, 03:26 PM

Thats becoming more and more of a problem for many people on all GM vehicles. The problem is that nearly ALL of the OEM GM Parts sites all tie back into the same GM database and GM decided a few years ago that if a part is no longer made to not even show its part number in the online parts catalogs anymore. That can be very frustrating when tryign to find some obscure part. Even though its no longer made, some dealership might have it or you might be able to find it elsewhere online like junkyards on eBay if you just had the damn part number.

You might end up having to fabricate it yourself. The 2006 wiring I uploaded tells you the types of connectors and white pin connects to what.

That or serach for Hummer H2 Harness on eBay and start digging through the results to see if you can spot the right one. Might even try calling Pacific Motors. They seem to be the largest auto recycler that has quite a hankering for Hummers. They might very well be able to find one on a vehicle for you.

Old 09-26-2018, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by MixManSC
Thats becoming more and more of a problem for many people on all GM vehicles. The problem is that nearly ALL of the OEM GM Parts sites all tie back into the same GM database and GM decided a few years ago that if a part is no longer made to not even show its part number in the online parts catalogs anymore. That can be very frustrating when tryign to find some obscure part. Even though its no longer made, some dealership might have it or you might be able to find it elsewhere online like junkyards on eBay if you just had the damn part number.

You might end up having to fabricate it yourself. The 2006 wiring I uploaded tells you the types of connectors and white pin connects to what.

That or serach for Hummer H2 Harness on eBay and start digging through the results to see if you can spot the right one. Might even try calling Pacific Motors. They seem to be the largest auto recycler that has quite a hankering for Hummers. They might very well be able to find one on a vehicle for you.
they sell the entire harness but i may call them see if they are willing to look for it .. I ordered from pacific before they have some good prices on some items ...