PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Warning about Hummers in South Lake, TX

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Default Warning about Hummers in South Lake, TX

Thiswas in my email today...

To all Hummer owners regardless of model:
I parked my Hummer SUT at a shopping center in Southlake and when I came back to the car after shopping some coward had run a key down the side of my car starting at the front of the car and ending at the rear of the car. This was done in broad daylight with no cars parked around my car.When I made the police report the Southlake police informed me that there are some environmental fanatics (cowards) who are targeting any Hummer in the Southlake area because they think that they use too much gas. In some cases some of the local Hummer owners have had their cars keyed 3-4 times. This Hummer vandalism has been going on for more than one year but is not highly publicized.If you go to Southlake watch your car very closely as these fanatics (cowards) religiously patrol the streets looking to vandalize Hummers. Please pass this on to all Hummer owners that you know.
Mitchell S.

Old 08-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Warning about Hummers in South Lake, TX

I got keyed at the Hotel during a Hummer Event. Others got stickers on their rides.

I just shrugged it off and buffed it out when I got home.

Old 08-06-2007, 08:50 PM

BASTARDS!!![:@][:@]

Old 08-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Super Moderator

no worse than what I did to it on the trails....

Old 08-06-2007, 09:06 PM

Hummer haters are very misinformed or just ignorant when it comes to the H3 (I can't speak to the H2).
I go to as many Hummer hater forums as I can find and try to educate them, not insult them, because they won't listen to that. I try to get them to research the information for themselves instead of just jumping on the hater bandwagon.

There are many vehicles on the road with worse gas mileage than the H3 yet they do not have hate clubs.
Here are just a few:
The Cadillac Escalade, Lincoln Navigator, Jeep Grand Cherokee 8 cyl, Dodge Ram 1500 (reg fuel), Infinity QX56, Mercedes R63 AMG, ML500 4matic, Toyota Tundra, Chevy Trailblazer AWD, and more.

Please people, go to the hummer hate forums and groups and talk intelligently to those idiots and help to educate them and rid them of the hate.

Old 08-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator

I said the same thing just today when I dude gave me some crap about the Hummer Forums sticker on the back of my work van... he said something stupid and I just responded...

"My dad's 8.1L gets worse gas mileage than I do"

Old 08-06-2007, 09:51 PM

Stupiditiy should be scratched onto their foreheads! Thank god there's not problem like that here in Guam. There's haters, but all they do is give a bad look. [:@] Aren't there cameras at shopping centers to see who the haters are?

There's Hummer hater forums? Damn! Can someone post a link.

Old 08-06-2007, 10:27 PM

i hate to suggest stooping to their level, but i seriously wouldn't mind a mass keying of the word'HUMMER' into every hybrid. think that would getthe point across? sometimes the only thing stupid people understand is stupidity. of course, if the shoe was on the other foot, we'd get tarred and feathered. i love the double standard...its a new manual tranny installed in every hybrid

solution: just mount a .50 cal on every hummer [sm=shootshoot.gif]

lil d

Old 08-06-2007, 10:38 PM

Do what we did when a group of idiot import owners were keying American made sports cars in a local mall a few years back. Park your hummer (or my GN in my case) in a dark spot so it seems like an easy target to the morons. Then get out and sit in a buddies car and wait, when the idiots show up...SO DO YOU

Old 08-06-2007, 11:37 PM

Down here.....Sooner or later....Someone will get shot over that ****......

Quick Reply: Warning about Hummers in South Lake, TX