PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wagon Top Extension for H1 Soft-Top

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 09:35 AM
Default Wagon Top Extension for H1 Soft-Top

Greetings everyone:

This is only my third post on this forum so I'm not really sure If I have yet to earn the privilege of placing a classified ad here. If I'm not permitted to do so, I'm sure that the powers that be will let me know.---

For the last few months I've been selling OEM Hummer H1 related stuff on one of the better known online auction sites. I'm down to my last few items and it occurred to me that if I'm allowed, I could offer these items here just as well.---

I've already sold three of these Wagon Top Extensions and at least 6 OEM Tonneau Covers if you count the ones I sold last year. All three of the Wagon Top Extensions were used but, in very good condition. My last one is brand new in the bag. It's the tan color.---

I'm only selling the Cover itself. The support frame is NOT included. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, the following link will take you to a photo of one of the used Wagon Top Extensions I recently sold at auction.--- http://www.members.***.net/gestright/tanwagon1.jpg

The shipping cost of the last one I sold was about $24.00 and change. It shipped UPS Ground to Texas. I mention this because I wanted to give you an idea of the shipping cost. The box it's packaged in is approximately 20x20x18 inches and it weighs about 19 pounds. My zip code is 85210 for those of you who happen to live farther away than the great state of Texas. You can use this information to get a good idea of shipping cost to your location.

If I don't sell it sooner, I plan on posting my auction in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping that anyone considering such a purchase will take the time to do their research regarding pricing and availability of these Wagon Top Extensions.

It took me some time to finally google up a website that actually sells these Wagon Top Extensions. Their price is something like $1400.00. Of course that includes the support frame. I'm only selling the Cover for those of you who's existing Wagon Top Extension Cover has seen its better days.

I'm asking $300.00 plus shipping. If you live in Arizona, you're welcome to pick it up and save yourself any shipping costs.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I will make every effort to reply in a timely manner.

Since I'm new to this forum, it's understandable if this classified ad would raise "Caution Flags" in some of your minds. I would be more than happy -and able- to send you some proof of my legitimacy as a seller; it's just a matter of asking.

Thanks for looking.
Upholstryguy