PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

User MJ55 Spammer

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 02:20 PM
Default User MJ55 Spammer

The rest of you get an email from Mary too...???
https://www.hummerforums.com/showprofile.asp?memid=1529

DEAR FRIEND,
GREETINGS, ITS A PLEASURE AND WISH TO WRITE YOU. THERE IS A VERY SERIOUS THING
THAT WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS WITH YOU IN CONFIDENCE...CAN I TRUST YOU???.YOUR
PROMPT RESPONSE WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. HAVE A NICE DAY AND
GOD BLESS.
MARY

Sent her the "What can I do you for" reply and got this...

My dear ,
In all sincerity, I just don`t really know how to start with this. I don`t want you to regard me as one of those impostors or spammers. But I wish to enter into a serious mutual discussion with you concerning transfer of deposit (family treasure) to your country under your titled name and address, for you to invest it for my children. I`m a dying woman writing you from a hospital bed. I had been holding my brief in hopes that i would somehow get to my feet and fashion out a more proper approach to this very matter, but wishes are not horses as my health unfortunately deteriorates rapidly on daily basis. Thus I have braced my faith to take the bull by the horn to see how far i could go with this before bowing the stage.
Thank you and God bless.
Mary

--
Rob

Old 12-14-2006, 04:51 PM
Default RE: User MJ55 Spammer

Holy Crap!!

Glad I just DELETED the e-mail!!!

Old 12-14-2006, 06:39 PM

I get stuff like that occasionally. I play along until it actually comes down to giving my personal information, then I misteriously disappear. Strangley, you only get one or two messages asking why you don't respond anymore.

Old 12-14-2006, 06:50 PM

I usually just give em a fake PO box off of some junkmail and tell em to box it up and ship it LOL!

Old 12-14-2006, 07:37 PM

I got into a back and forth converation with one of these scammers a few years ago..it was about millions of dollars held up in a bank somewhere in Africa and the only way to get it out was to have a US bank account number to send it to..then 10% of it would be my commision for helping out...I insisted they send me $12,346.89 to help me establish a secure escrow account in their behalf and I could do nothing else for them until I recieved their money first (sorta turned it around on them)..this went back and forth for several more emails and then they just gave up and dissappeared and I haven't got one like that since since...

This using a forum to gather a group of names/emails to solicite for this newest scam is slick and devious as usual..LOL

PS..Please, no one one start another thread about this..2 is enough me thinks..

Old 12-14-2006, 11:34 PM

I got a spammer mail today from this person...guess I better go in and hide my email addy