PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Unplugged....???

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 11:11 PM
Default Unplugged....???

Anyone know what these are and where/if they should be plugged in?

I am sure it is hard to tell in the pictures but there are 2 plugs (one with a blue end and the other has a black end) that are just hanging underneath the dash on the driver side of my 07 H3.

I noticed them while inspecting the damage of the wires connected to the switch that controls my KC lights on the front bull bar. Which is another long story. The shop that I had install the bull bar/KC lights evidently wrapped the excess wire around the stering column which eventually caught on somthing and got tighter and tighter until the wire finally snapped (you may notice the green wire in the picture wrapped in a coil that goes nowhere...the rest of the wiring is still stuck in the column and is not coming out easily!!). This is probably one of the reasons the shop is no longer in business. My fabulous wife did not think it was worth mentioning that it was really hard to turn the wheel...then SNAP!!...oh now I can turn easier..problem solved.

This H3 is my wifes daily driver, I only get to play with it on the weekends.

Which leads me to a second question, can anyone reccomend a shop in the DFW area (I live in Frisco) that can rewire my lights?

Attached Thumbnails Unplugged....???-photo-1.jpg   Unplugged....???-photo-2.jpg   Unplugged....???-photo-3.jpg   Unplugged....???-photo-4.jpg  

Last edited by donkttu; 01-11-2011 at 11:14 PM.