PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Ultimate iPod adaptor and 10Min install

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 10:13 PM
Default RE: Ultimate iPod adaptor and 10Min install

Behind the glove box. No need to remove it. When you open it on theright side toward the center is a "Stop" with a rubber foot on it, just push it toward theglove box and the door will tilt down and you will see everything right there. Very easy.

Old 03-24-2007, 10:27 PM

If you have a H2 with factory XM it is just like in the photos. If you don't have XM you need to get behind the radio. If you have a H3 the XM is behind and above the glove box.

Old 03-26-2007, 02:23 PM

I found it, just above the glove box. Thanks

Old 05-03-2007, 09:57 AM

If anyone wants/needs one, I have the adapter for an H2 (with the FACTORY XM) installed for sale, NEVER USED, just opened the package. I decided to install my Alpine system in the H2 and don't need this since the Alpine has an adapter already. $175 shipped.

Drop me a line if interested.

Old 05-10-2007, 10:28 AM

Does anyone know how the H3 glove box is removed? From what I can see there aretwo "teeth", for lack of a better word, on each side of the glove box. I pull these in and it drops slightly, but the string it still not allowing the glove box to drop. Am I an iddiot or is there something I'm missing? Thanks for your help.

Old 08-31-2007, 03:38 PM

Has anyone tried the iPhone with this adapter?

Theo.

Old 09-04-2007, 11:26 AM

sorry for a new reply to an old post... in re: this adapter- how do you select different songs? Do you browse thru playlists? Or do you have to browse thru all songs? I know different adapters control differently, hence the question. Thanks in advance... if you see this reply that is, lol.

Old 09-10-2007, 07:12 PM

Has anyone used a different interface with success? I have the X2i and I'm not happy with it. When it's installed my CEL, ABS & air suspension lights come on & go off. So it looks like my paticular truck is not "AS" compatable as others. My wife want's to use her ipod so I need to try another brand. If anyone is interested . http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:L:LCA:US:1123
If anyone here wants it I will end the auction early.

Old 10-25-2007, 10:50 AM

Ok I hate to bring up an old post. But I have questions on the Nucleus.

Do you have to have the Factory/Terk XM reciever installed to use the Nucleus?

Lets say I have it installed and I want to listen to music from my Ipod. Can my son have headphones on in the back seat and listen to xm?

Will the Ipod work through the factory stereo/Steering wheel controlls with full Functionality?

Could I feasably hook up an aftermarket DVD player audio to the Nucleus and have my son watch a movie in the back seat with his head phones on while I listen to my Ipod?

Sorry for the long winded responce you are going to have to give but I am seriously thinking im going to do this.

Eric

Old 11-28-2007, 04:14 AM

If I have an H3 with only a single cd player and without the XM, will it work? I mean the NC-X2i.. thanks

ORIGINAL: vlxjim

If you have a H2 with factory XM it is just like in the photos. If you don't have XM you need to get behind the radio. If you have a H3 the XM is behind and above the glove box.

Quick Reply: Ultimate iPod adaptor and 10Min install