PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tried out used H2 for comparison

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Default Tried out used H2 for comparison

A local used car dealer had gotten a 2003 H2 in with only 27,000 original miles.....in fairly good condition except for a few door dings. Curiousity got the best of me, and wanted to try it out. Wow, what a big truck. I liked the extra room between the driver and passenger....it reminds me more of my old Dodge Pickup. Road really nice to. AND big soft comfy seats with armrests that work!!!!
The one thing I really liked was the color.....solar yellow.....I'm a little partial to yellow, and wished they had it for the 3 I bought....but oh well.
The price was $28,500----not sure if that is a really good price or not. Thought I would let you guys know if interested.......

Old 03-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Tried out used H2 for comparison

HEHEHE.... something tells me you will have a Deuce someday....

Old 03-02-2008, 05:32 PM

Not right now!!!! The 3 is costing me enough per month! and my first payment is due March 6th......Waaaah!!!![:@]

Old 03-02-2008, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator

That seems like a fair price for the 2. Especially if well optioned. I had a 2003 H2 and it was one of the best riding and driving cars I have ever had...not even counting the fact it was a 4x4. The H3 is a nice riding and driving car but not as nice as the 2.

Old 03-02-2008, 06:19 PM

I had both an H2 and H3 while in Hawaii on a business trip. I rented both for one week at a time and enjoyed them equally. I do have a thing for the H2's but the fact remains that it would kill me on my daily commute back home in Maryland. I was on the island of Kauai. I rented the 07 H2 from Hertz rental at the airport. Let's just say that I drove from the far westside of the island to Lihue (main city). The H2 burned literally a 1/4 tank of gas going just 40-45 miles with half of it being stop and go traffic. That was unbelievably shocking to me and a couple of my co-workers taking a ride. Since I still liked both Hummer's I decided to get the H3. Love the H2 but don't care to shell out the gas money for it, lol.

Old 03-02-2008, 07:43 PM
CWS

I had lurked around several Hummer sites and was really wanting an H2. Common sense got the better of me when I worked out that my daily commute would cost me $ 14.00/day. Then I started seriously looking at the H3's and ended up getting mine.

Cliff

Old 03-02-2008, 07:52 PM

Know what you mean Solar, Right after I bought my Tactical I saw 2 H2's for sale on a Chevy lot and JUST HAD TO STOP! LOVE them, love how big they are, but just couldn't justify or fathom the idea of the MPG, my H3 is bad enough

Someday when my commute gets shorter may have one myself.

Old 03-02-2008, 08:44 PM

When I was looking at my 08’ H3 I test drove a 08' H2 that was absolutely loaded. It had memory seats, foot pedals, just about anything you could think of, it had the whole nine yards. It was huge and I loved it. I was used to driving a big vehicle because I drove a F350 4x4 diesel ext. cab pickup with a 3” lift and 35” tires. But the $65k price tag on the H2 was out of my league and I had no intension of buying one. I don’t think the H3 compares to the H2 but I love my H3 Alpha just the same.

Old 03-03-2008, 08:11 AM

Yeah....I just had to check it out for kicks......if it got the same gas mileage as the 3 I would of been upset......but seeing that it doesn't I didn't feel to bad.....and yes this one had memory seats. It scared me when I shut it off and the seat started to move on it's own...
Oh well, it was a fun test drive......

Old 03-03-2008, 10:12 AM

I still think the H2 looks better and probably would be more fun, but after my test drive in an 07 I thought the vehicle was sluggish compared to the H3 Alpha and is no way practical for a primary vehicle in a major city

Quick Reply: Tried out used H2 for comparison