PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Traction Control Not Normal?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Default Traction Control Not Normal?

SO I am not sure if I have a problem or not so I thought I would post it here to see if anyone has had the same problem.

I have noticed this winter when driving in the snow that my H2 does not handle like it has in the past. Its drives like a rear wheel drive car. The 4x4 switch is in the normal position and the traction control is on, and the H2 will easily spin out.

If I switch to 4x4 Hi locked, it seams a little better, but not like it was in the past. I have no codes and the dealer can't find anything wrong. During daily driving everything seems normal, just in the snow the wheels seems to slip more than they should.

Any ideas? Could the transfer case switch be bad or transfer case motor? I had an H3 where the motor went bad, but I had several codes then.

Any input is appreciated

Old 02-24-2012, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator

sounds normal....

in fact I gave my wife that very demonstration in her 2007. She wanted me to teach her how to do donuts in our pasture.... but the front end plows and the rear spins out... until you pick 4hi-lk or 4lo-lk.

If you have the same tires.... the same stock BF Garbage, then that is the other issue....

Old 02-24-2012, 01:51 PM

Thanks for the response!!! My tires are fine, I have Nitto Trail Grapplers. I just feels different than it did last winter.

I'll have to make sure I have it on 4 Wheel high locked the next time it snows to see how it feels again.

Thanks