PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Touch-up pen

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 12:48 AM
Default Touch-up pen

I have not a need so far for this PRODUCT on the HUMMER, but I have for my British Racing Green Jaguar..The color is spot on..

Old 03-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Default RE: Touch-up pen

I need one but GM has not made them yet[:@]

Old 03-08-2006, 02:29 PM

Just got off the phone with Maria of AutoVisuals, and they are sending me the touch-up paint Pen for my Boulder Gray H3...

Here's the deal...Get the last 8 digits of you VIN, call your dealer's parts dept. and ask them to look up the paint trim color code, or you can find it on your glovebox door inside. look for this BC/CC nomenclature on a white sticker, there should be a number like U###L or something like this..Call AutoVisuals with that trim color code number and tell Maria to look it up without the "U" prefix..Mine was U926L and she looked up 926L...The color according to the Dealer and what she looked up both came back as "Siver Birch Metallic" aka, Boulder Gray.

These touch up Pens are far better than the GM factory kind with the paint brush in the bottle...I've used these Pens on my past two cars with amazing color matching results.

Old 03-08-2006, 03:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Just got off the phone with Maria of AutoVisuals, and they are sending me the touch-up paint Pen for my Boulder Gray H3...

Here's the deal...Get the last 8 digits of you VIN, call your dealer's parts dept. and ask them to look up the paint trim color code, or you can find it on your glovebox door inside. look for this BC/CC nomenclature on a white sticker, there should be a number like U###L or something like this..Call AutoVisuals with that trim color code number and tell Maria to look it up without the "U" prefix..Mine was U926L and she looked up 926L...The color according to the Dealer and what she looked up both came back as "Siver Birch Metallic" aka, Boulder Gray.

These touch up Pens are far better than the GM factory kind with the paint brush in the bottle...I've used these Pens on my past two cars with amazing color matching results.
the way you guys keep your trucks so clean and garaged, why do you need touchup pens? i usually use up one full container of the stuff the dealer sells after every run . . . .[sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 03-08-2006, 04:04 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

the way you guys keep your trucks so clean and garaged, why do you need touchup pens? i usually use up one full container of the stuff the dealer sells after every run . . . .[sm=dontgetit.gif]
So basically we're talking something like this...[sm=yikesomg.gif]

Old 03-08-2006, 04:39 PM

exactly !

just shorter . . . .[sm=roll.gif]

Old 03-08-2006, 07:51 PM

it is a bus

Hey Dennis do they have a link or do you have a # for them
Thanks

Old 03-08-2006, 09:14 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

it is a bus

Hey Dennis do they have a link or do you have a # for them

Thanks
Sure Mark..Here it is; http://www.autovisuals.com
Phone: 877-701-7780, Maria will answer

Old 03-08-2006, 09:45 PM

Thanks Dennis just ordered one.
They told me someone in cal. orders gallons of it at a time someone name shortbus [sm=type.gif] look he ordering more now

Old 03-21-2006, 10:18 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

I have not a need so far for this PRODUCT on the HUMMER, but I have for my British Racing Green Jaguar..The color is spot on..
Just received mine today

Quick Reply: Touch-up pen