PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Torn between two Hummer H2's

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 11:33 AM
Default Torn between two Hummer H2's

Hey guys. I have decided I am going to buy a hummer and join the H2 family. I have found two 08's that I am very interested in but can't decide which one so I was hoping you guys could help me out. Both are fully loaded and black exterior with the sedona interior. The two are identical except one is the SUV version and the other is the SUT. Other than that they are twins. Can you guys who have experience with both or either tell me the advantages of either and which one you guys prefer for looks and performance. Thanks for all the help.

Old 08-14-2009, 10:19 PM

It depends on what you plan to use it for. In my situation, I needed something to haul my enclosed trailer for our dirt bikes. I rarely need a traditional truck bed and for family travel wanted a large enough car to carry us and our luggage. So, I went with the SUV version.

Now I am over one month of ownership and am very happy with my decision on both getting an H2 and the SUV. Good luck and have fun with the new H2!!!

Old 08-14-2009, 11:34 PM

Funny you asked. Last weekend the wifey and I were walking by an SUT that was parked near us. We talked about how glad we were that we did not buy the SUT for the simple reason the bed is too small to be of much use (in our opinion). On the other hand, if the looks of the SUT float you boat then that's what you should buy.

Old 08-15-2009, 10:07 AM

I have the SUV and sometimes wish I had the SUT. I do think the SUT looks cooler.

Old 08-15-2009, 10:36 AM

Ya i do like the look of the SUT too. Just wanted to see other peoples perspective on them as well. What is your guys opinion of the sedonia interior in a black H2. I like the look of black on black but the sedonia gives it a different unique look. choices choices

Old 08-15-2009, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by calif phil
I have the SUV and sometimes wish I had the SUT. I do think the SUT looks cooler.
same here

Old 08-15-2009, 01:14 PM

Personally I like the SUT, but I think that if you want to buy it, it should be based totally on looks and not on it's ability. The bed is so tiny that it's kind of just a novelty I think, maybe just for looks? I think you'd be better off just having the enclosed SUV. Then if room is ever an issue for cargo you can just fold/take out the back row of seats and have an extra wide cargo area.

Old 08-15-2009, 05:24 PM

I traded my H3 for an H2 for one and only one reason...SUT!!! They look awesome! Put a tonneau cover on it and you can haul what you need. If you want a pickup, get an H3T. Let us know!
Name:  MaroonBells-1.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  26.1 KB

Old 08-16-2009, 12:52 PM

SUT... Great looks and actually very useful as well with taneau cover. Either way you can't go wrong... Enjoy.

Old 08-17-2009, 01:02 PM

SUV, looks cooler....lol!

Quick Reply: Torn between two Hummer H2's